Why Do Farangs Like Thai Women So Much?

thaikid

I want to know, why do farangs like thai women so much? I hope it's not an obvious answer that I am thinking it is. But seriously whats so great about them? What makes them more desirable for Farangs then let's say, pretty chinese girls,korean or japanese?

Has there been a thread like this before?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its quite normal to see farang's in Thailand who love Thai woman. Many come to see Thai girls. However there are enough friends of mine who dont like asians at all. I like all kind of asians not only Thais but i happen to be in Thailand.

I didn't come to Thailand for Thai women, I came here to work. But now I'm here I do have a Thai wife but I guess if I lived in Spain where the majority of women are Spanish then I'd have a Spanish gf/wife, if I lived in Kenya where the majority of women are Kenyan I may well have a Kenyan gf/wife, if I lived in Finland where the majority of women are Finnish then I would probably have a Finnish gf/wife etc etc etc etc etc

For me it is their refreshing attitude to men and relationships.

The women in the UK about the same age as me that I was meeting/dating had at some point in the past had a bad experience with men and it was being carried over into the present, to the detriment of the current relationship they were in. I was sick of being tarred with the same brush. My other perception is that the women that I met there were afraid to love.

My experience here is much better in terms of an emotional relationship.

blink.gif

Why not ask why foreigners in Brazil like Brazilian women (and men)?

Jingthing pretty much nailed it. Whatever country you are in the expats will have their preferences. I know guys who think Swedish girls are the best, other men prefer the Latin beauties: Portugal, Brazil, Spanish, etc. Because this is Thailand then it is natural that the men here prefer Thai women.

Probably not a scientific survey, but the last time I set down with a group of farang in the bar, after a few toddies, most comments heard were not terms of endearment/liking in regard to the wife/girlfriend. Granted we all went home to the better half, possibly due to love, convenience, payback, or whatever turns your crandk, but liking is real debatable.

• Like 1

It's a price / value thing. You can buy women here quite easily, especially those from impoverished areas. Go Google "sin sod" for more info, then click some of the dating / 'friend finder', 'love links' etc. ads (on this site or others) to get you started.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

I once heard it put this way "Love on a shoe string diet , if you can sell shoe laces on a street corner , you are in like flint ? Love is cheap , exciting and renewable at the toss of a coin or endless and expensive , comes in many shapes and sizes with temperaments to match , you can even achieve your hearts desire with a massage thrown in .

Has there been a thread like this before?

Never, especially by someone who just registered the same day!

There are pretty girls in China, Japan etc., but they seem to be a much high percentage of the population in Thailand. Of course, there is also the consideration that they are generally nice to me, rather than just laughing in my face. :whistling:

Edited by Ulysses G.