Mae Hong Son Loop - Doing It My Way

Kf6vci

billd766 You ought to try a naked BMW R 100 R. Lovely ergonomics, low center of gravity and fun in curces as well. Weight maybe 228 kg vs up to 400, depending on which Gold Wing you fancy. The old Aspencade?

Honda should put the single of the CRF 450 into the Phantom's frame and add F1-PGM efi :whistling:

Chris

post-7704-009757300 1282446402_thumb.jpg

post-7704-086391300 1282446457_thumb.jpg

billd766 You ought to try a naked BMW R 100 R. Lovely ergonomics, low center of gravity and fun in curces as well. Weight maybe 228 kg vs up to 400, depending on which Gold Wing you fancy. The old Aspencade?

Honda should put the single of the CRF 450 into the Phantom's frame and add F1-PGM efi :whistling:

Chris

I just Googled the Aspencade (sorry I am getting old and parts of my memory are bad) and yes I would like that. It weighs in around 330kg and it is only a 1200 which is more than enough for me.

I used to ride the BMW 100 around the police yard in Surrey when I worked with them but they wouldn't let me out on the road though.

The Phantom has a different exhaust to mine which is round but is flattened out at the end.

I like the idea of a 450 Honda Phantom with FI.