Banned?

doc2

Seriously though, I've reread all the forum rules and can't see any reason for the banning...

I've tried emailing the forum support, with no reply...

And started this thread, and no answer from the mods yet...!

Whoever did the banning should at least offer a reason, and if there's no reason, please unban the account.

Thanks.

Seriously though, I've reread all the forum rules and can't see any reason for the banning...

I've tried emailing the forum support, with no reply...

And started this thread, and no answer from the mods yet...!

Whoever did the banning should at least offer a reason, and if there's no reason, please unban the account.

Thanks.

they are never quick to respond to bannings, I dont know why, as a quick summary would be easy and would put the thread to bed.

Well, if any of you have nothing to do - this is The_Doctor... which post might have p****d off a mod?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showuser=18966

From what I can see, there is very little there that could be bannable, maybe I'm wrong?

At very least an email explaining the reasons for the banning would be reasonable, so any misunderstandings could be sorted out.

Well, if any of you have nothing to do - this is The_Doctor...  which post might have p****d off a mod?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showuser=18966

From what I can see, there is very little there that could be bannable, maybe I'm wrong?

I tend to agree... :D

Have you tried a PM to any or all of the mods/admin who are online and politely requested an explanation? It may be that someone pressed a wrong button and doesn't know about it... mistakes do happen sometimes and even the mods/admin are human after all.

:o

Yay!!  I'm back!!!  Cheers Huski.... :D

Sorry, gotta go again doctor, you were in breech of forum rule number 8

banned

8) Multiple accounts on the Thaivisa Forum are not permitted. Any member found to have more than one account will be suspended. Suspended members found creating additional accounts will be banned.

:D:D:o

I am seriously confused.

Upon reading the first few posts I could have sworn that the Doctor in question was Strangelove who had apparently been banned as a result of mistaken identity.

Strangelove was under suspicion of being the latest guise of a well known former member which he was not.

So who is this Doctor?

There's more Doc's on ThaiVisa these days than there are in the BBC drama, Holby City. :o

Hello Mr. Gentleman Scamp sir,

I am 'The_Doctor', definitely nothing to do with a strangelove, or patpong... and not the new guise of any former member... I'm a completely different doctor... Currently working in Chiang Mai, loving having been an expat in thailand for 18 months now.

No idea why I was banned yesterday, quite possibly a case of mistaken identity...

As for doc2, he's not going to be bothering anyone anymore, so thats one less doc.