Car And Driver Hire

hazelandhoward

Can anyone tell me who would be the best car and driver to hire while we are in Pattaya in November ? preferably a good english speaking one, we would want to hire for half day/day for sightseeing etc or evening to go out of town to restaurants and wait for us while we have our meal, if so what would be a reasonable price we would have to pay for this?

H & H

just for a start, google this "rent car driver pattaya", helps a great deal already...

Tried this as you sugested but was hoping to find some one or company on peoples reccomendations, and as we have been coming to Pattaya for about 10 years now we know we need to air on the side of caution as to who we would hire but thanks anyway,

H&H

This guy is a booking agent and transport fixer based on the other side of Second Road just South of Soi Six, I have found him reliable and honest in the many years we have used him. He will be able to sort out something for you without taking your arm off.

Den 0818616063 / 0861442346

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

Have used these guys a few times and been impressed with them, on time, polite, good music, good car, speak english, good price and reliable and dont drive like an idiot. http://www.pttaxiservice.com/

HA!!!! I knew as soon as I recommend a place or service it goes 'tits up'!!! they did not turn up, did not contact me or answer the phone for 4 hours, then blamed me for ringing the wrong number, which they did not give me, did not apologise or give a sh*t. Will not use them again.