Fake Degrees In Thailand?

So where can I buy one? lol

I know a guy who bought one from <We don't do that kind of thing here mate KK>. He didn't even get a Masters! If you are going to cheat them, why not get a Phd or masters, this gives nore money at most places I know.

Up-country is is up to the head/principal of the college/uni. The Ministry Of Education are not involved.

Thanks Neeranam

I am not teaching anyway. Just ask on the behalf of someone. :o:D:D

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I have seen these T.O.E.F.L heads or whatever certificate they have come and go. It seems the more qualifications the worse they are, Teaching is all personality. And if all you know is how to follow rules and vomit out stupid information that was told to you by somebody else you will fail. And I have seen them fail.

I'd disagree, but each to their own.

And yeah they'd probably struggle to teach with a TOEFL as that's generally what non-native speakers take if they wish to study abroad.

The MoE issues the teachers licence so they are involved, minimally possibly, but nevertheless involved.

As far as I know, they are not involved.

In my experience, I have worked at 2 Universities in Isaan and a college.

I have never had a teachers licence.

The woman at the labour dept. in Khon Kaen told me that it was ENTIRELY up to the President of the University.

Sorry for mentioning that road, Ken mate. I didn't realise. :o

Let's hear from teachers upcountry, do you have a teacher's licence?

Government Uni/college? If so they don't need TLs as far as I know. But hey I might be wrong. But even the people I know without degrees that worked provincially had to get the go ahead from the MoE (although like you say it was the head or principal that had to vouch for them there).

No worries about mentioning it, easily done.

Going by this:
I'm new because I just moved back to the States after living a long time in Thailand.

I'm assuming he's an American.

he sounds like someone that either couldn't cut it at teaching or got burned somehow in Thailand. so here it is:

I'M STILL IN THAILAND AND YOU ARE NOT! <A tad below the belt there mate, no real need for that...please! KK>

Edited by kenkannif

Cheers Samran for protecting me there :o They were starting to rip into me for asking a simple question? Like I say I don't have a fake degree, I don't have a real degree, and I have not done a TESOL yet.

If my wife can't get a visa, and Samran thinks I will, Cheers! Then I will need to look for other alternatives, this being teaching in LOS. If I do a TESOL there and get the certificate, but then cant teach as I don't have a degree, then you look for alternatives.

My friend told me there's a street in Bangkok that deal with this, and many places too can offer this. If people are getting jobs with fake degrees and are good teachers then why not.

Well that is something I would like to know also :o

I know all kinds of people who have degrees but in subjects that don't seem to matter to teaching. It seems it doesnt matter what the course was in (Knitting, French Cuisine, Reflexology) as long as you have a degree thats all there after, which is absurd!

If you can teach English and the school/uni are happy with your skills, that's all what should matter, the Thai Goverment should be ok with that and thus issue a WP. But that would be what would happen if we were living in an ideal world, and sadly were not :D

I think you should Kayo, that would be a smart move wouldnt it!

They would say, and what do you want us to do? The man has asked just a simple question about Fake Degrees. What can we do him for, he has told you already, he doesnt poses one!

A word of advice my friend read peoples posts before you hit that reply button :o

Im not sure where your going with the whole Skunk comment, but then I guess that shows the kind of person you are and the IQ you have to make smurk remarks like that, at people you have no idea who you are replying to.

Edited by westybrook

tranquillo compadre... Just having fun...

Say Doc PP?

Listen, I´m not planning anything, but I was wondering if I could use this forum to find out how to get into the Krung Thep Bank Central vaults in BKK. Just some detailled plans you understand. I won´t do anything with this valuable information, promise!!!

Yours lovingly, Kayo.

You guys :o

Anyway I checked out a site and found this

GET YOUR LEGAL COLLEGE DEGREE IN 5 DAYS!

Have you ever thought that the only thing stopping you from a great job and better pay was a few letters behind your name? Well now you can get them instantly and legally!

BA BSc BCom MA MBA PhD Degrees!

100% Approval! No Coursework! 100% Legal!

These are real, legal, genuine degrees from bona fide colleges and universities that include Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate degrees. They are verifiable and student records and transcripts are also available.

I got my degree expressed to my door in 5 days and I am extremely pleased with it. My wife is really impressed, too! I checked out the college that my degree came from and confirmed that it was a legitimate accredited institution!

This little known secret has been kept quiet for years. The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.

With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon. Order yours today. Impress your family, wife, girlfriend, or co-workers. Just click on the link below. You'll thank me later.

I can give you the website if you wish to check out, they seem proffesional and have been operating under the same domain name for 4 years, and if colleges who wish to ensure the degree is verifiable. i.e. if a prospective employer contacts the institution to verify your credentials. The can do this.

Edited by westybrook

You would be a lot cheaper buying one from "***** *** ****". I have seen them and they are convincing. The MOE say that they have a new machine that can test the age of the paper though.

How much did you pay?

I don't have one. My friend she was teaching and told me some have gone for this option (fake degree) and the MOP schools and everyone were fine with it.

I just want to know what peoples opinion are on these. Iv looked on a few other forums and other people have made a topic just like mine, with the same question, and some are for and against it.

If I deal with one of those instant degree places can I get a degree in pig latin?

With a degree in pig latin can I get a job teaching pig latin in Thailand? I'm willing to relocate and wear a tie on Mondays.

Edited by chownah

A man has got to have something to believe in...If he`s still stuck with the tooth fairy, he`s probably the type to get his hair braided in k.s.r. while receiving a henna tattoo just above the hem of his fisherman pants, or just above his shoeless feet...

bless...

:o

You would be a lot cheaper buying one from "***** *** ****". I have seen them and they are convincing. The MOE say that they have a new machine that can test the age of the paper though.

How much did you pay?

The ones I've seen have been terrible, often on in the completely wrong style and often with typos and spelling mistakes.

And the problem with the one Westy posted is that the MoE often has a list of the 'life' degree places.

How much did you pay?

The ones I've seen have been terrible, often on in the completely wrong style and often with typos and spelling mistakes.

And the problem with the one Westy posted is that the MoE often has a list of the 'life' degree places.

There are books published that name the names of the mills :o