August 2, 201016 yr Can anyone suggest a decent fishing tackle shop in Bangkok? I'm after some heavy lead sinkers, surprisingly difficult to find.
August 2, 201016 yr There's a decent fishing tackle shop not far from at BTS station on the Sukhumvit (On Nut) line. After getting off, walk back a half block or so (ie, not towards the end of the line), and you should see the poles, nets, etc. outside the shop. This is on the other side of the street from the Tesco Lotus shopping mall. Problem is, I can't remember if this was the Ekkamai, Phra Khanong, or On Nut station :-P . . . but it's one of those 3.
August 2, 201016 yr There's a decent fishing tackle shop not far from at BTS station on the Sukhumvit (On Nut) line. After getting off, walk back a half block or so (ie, not towards the end of the line), and you should see the poles, nets, etc. outside the shop. This is on the other side of the street from the Tesco Lotus shopping mall. Problem is, I can't remember if this was the Ekkamai, Phra Khanong, or On Nut station :-P . . . but it's one of those 3. It's On Nut station.. and the tackle shop is right next to a (wait for it.............) ...... massage shop. BTW.. that's a nice little shop.. 100Bt Thai massage, no frills, no hankypanky.. just slightly older, slightly heavier women (and a few guys), that twist you up very well. If you're actually after a decent massage, I reccomend it. And as for the tackle shop; I don't even FISH, and I've been drawn in there, just to see all the wild stuff they have on display.
Create an account or sign in to comment