Laser Eye Surg

yanabill1

Did mine long ago and was a good decision. But be warned that not all laser results in 100% correction. Depending on your orginal decree of short-sightedness, there may be correction required after 1st surgery. I still have about 8-10 decree but chose not to correct as it help in my long sightedness clarity. Also chose a clinic with good records and reputation. Some laser have gone wrong resulting in more serious eye problems. Still if done correctly, the benefits outweighs the negatives. 

Two types of eye corrective surgery,lasik and the replaced pupil type. I know the replaced one costs about 150 000 Baht,the lasik about 20 000. Not decided yet which way to go,but the more expensive one corrects both short and distance .

Wait a few years more. The tech is relatively new and this country is seen (excsue the pun) as having a large volume of airborne irritants (ask yourself - can you smell stuff in the air? and I don't mean flowers!). An expert (the guy that invented the tech) stopped me from doing this about 10 years ago, so now maybe its ok now, but its a conveyor belt service selling health care services, and once you have shaved the cornea there is a lack of surface volume integrity in the event of a future eye infecetion. Red eye infecetions were very common here 10+ years ago.

Live with it, wear glassess, that's what I did.

Wait a few years more. The tech is relatively new and this country is seen (excsue the pun) as having a large volume of airborne irritants (ask yourself - can you smell stuff in the air? and I don't mean flowers!). An expert (the guy that invented the tech) stopped me from doing this about 10 years ago, so now maybe its ok now, but its a conveyor belt service selling health care services, and once you have shaved the cornea there is a lack of surface volume integrity in the event of a future eye infecetion. Red eye infecetions were very common here 10+ years ago.

Live with it, wear glasses, that's what I did.

Maybe, but I haven't worn glasses for reading for about four years and am loving it.

I went to a place in Bangkok and had Lasik surgery for 44 thousand baht.

I agree with a poster above (elation) who said it was one of the best things he'd ever done for himself.