The Funny Things She Says

kandahar

has great fun screwing with me when she notices something I am doing, or have done, that brings one of them to her mind. I have doubts as to how seriously she takes any of them because she always has this little mischievous smile when she imparts this info to me.

Good thing you are not an aussie kandahar or that statement would take a lot of latitude. :rolleyes: boasting?

Latitude, my friend. Up to you............................rolleyes.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has great fun screwing with me when she notices something I am doing, or have done, that brings one of them to her mind. I have doubts as to how seriously she takes any of them because she always has this little mischievous smile when she imparts this info to me.

Good thing you are not an aussie kandahar or that statement would take a lot of latitude. :rolleyes: boasting?

We still have a container of yours from the last potluck. Don't let me forget.

We still have a container of yours from the last potluck. Don't let me forget.

No problem. We will be in CR from the 23 to 26

I'm looking at motorcycle helmets on a website right now. In the directions on how to determine YOUR helmet size before ordering, it say this:

(If the parents do not know their circumference, also requested the amount of what their parents Oh circumference measurement methods: the eyebrows along with a tape measure brain volume of this position a lap later perimeter, bowel all times, take average). (Remember the time of purchase, in a message where you need to write on the size of number)

Thats right. And it isn't even translated by Google. Obviously, it was translated by something, though.

I think it is really saying that since you already have your head in your ass (brain, position, bowel) , you don't need a helmet. I see a lot of that around here.biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd share this with you;

Went into the kitchen today,the missus was there,I said what are you doing.

She said::::: I protec eye so no prik come in eye when I pok pok.

I said::::::::::: Very good idea darlin.

Gotta be careful with prik (chilli),can be painful if they spit up when you're banging the cr_p out of em.

Gotta be careful with prik (chilli),can be painful if they spit up when you're banging the cr_p out of em.

biggrin.gif I know that lady ( good job) blink.gif

They say theres a thin line between Genius and Insanity, or something like that :o

Never a Dull moment Hey Marra ! :D

Get out of my F$%ing Kitchen or I will Stick this where the Sun don't shine. B)

Edited by jubby

They say theres a thin line between Genius and Insanity, or something like that :o

Never a Dull moment Hey Marra ! :D

Get out of my F$%ing Kitchen or I will Stick this where the Sun don't shine. B)

Ya see Jubbs some things do make me laugh,it's not all bad marra.:rolleyes:

biggrin.gif I know that lady ( good job) blink.gif

Yes i know you know this lady and, you will se this lady on Monday when we pay you a visit.:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Me: I'm going to walk to the 7-Eleven.

She: Do you know what to do if the earthquake comes?

Me: Yeah, I think I know.

She: You need to know. Don't run around and act crazy.

Hey, makes sense to me, Maybe you 'run around and act Crazy' often :D

Man, Its just so funny when you know the lady. I can just picture her mannerisms :D

Did she ever do any teaching ? B)

Me: I'm going to walk to the 7-Eleven.

She: Do you know what to do if the earthquake comes?

Me: Yeah, I think I know.

She: You need to know. Don't run around and act crazy.

Hey, makes sense to me, Maybe you 'run around and act Crazy' often :D

Man, Its just so funny when you know the lady. I can just picture her mannerisms :D

Did she ever do any teaching ? B)

No teaching. Was a stock broker.

I was about to sneak out to a karaoke bar with a pal

As we were about to leave the wife grabbed me and said ........

"I know exactly where you are going, and there is no way I am going to let you leave this house, until you have had a shower and put on a clean shirt"

I was about to sneak out to a karaoke bar with a pal

As we were about to leave the wife grabbed me and said ........

"I know exactly where you are going, and there is no way I am going to let you leave this house, until you have had a shower and put on a clean shirt"

:D:lol:

Had to get my picture taken for a renewal of my yearly extension of stay this week. The wife checked my old pic to make sure I wouldn't be wearing the same shirt for the photo in this new pic. I guess we don't want them to think I only have one shirt.

Had to get my picture taken for a renewal of my yearly extension of stay this week. The wife checked my old pic to make sure I wouldn't be wearing the same shirt for the photo in this new pic. I guess we don't want them to think I only have one shirt.

If you have trouble I can lend you one of mine....

I'd fail her test. I'm pretty certain I wear the same shirt for immigration. I'm pretty sure, its the only time I wear it :)

I'd fail her test. I'm pretty certain I wear the same shirt for immigration. I'm pretty sure, its the only time I wear it :)

That way if you have pictures left over from the last time, they do not know they are old pics. Sounds like a sound `tactic. ;)

I find it effective, to turn my shirt inside-out, so that they can't see the logo, every second year ! :whistling:

And was delighted on time when the Immigration-lady told me, I look far younger than my picture, I ascribe this to the 'mai pen rai' attitude to life, which I've aquired since moving here permanently ! :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

It isn't always her and it isn't always something that was said.

The mother-in-law indicated today that she sure would like some of the coconuts removed from the big tree. So, I removed some for her. Then I proceeded to struggle to open one for her. I took power tools to the hull and finally extracted one. Mother needed two to use for dinner. I had a total of 8 more to do. I was working on the second one when the niece felt sorry for me and delivered one that had been serrated pretty good and she displayed the machete she had used to do it. I finished extracting the second one using my methods and took a break. It had taken me half an hour to do two and I was hot and wet and frustrated. My wife thinks my coconut skills are hilarious. I guess they are. She wanted to take pictures but I wouldn't let her.

Tonight, I grabbed my machete and went to work. Took about thirty minutes to do the next seven. But, not wanting to give up power tools completely, I polished the shells up nice with my power wire brush wheel. Nonetheless, the wife will be telling her "The son-in-law and the coconuts" story for a while.

Edited by kandahar

I try to have fun and aggravate the wife sometimes.

I told her once that I was thinking about opening a business where I "wash the woman". She said "Go ahead. I will open a business 'wash the man' and my business will have a queue."

A lot of my antics backfire with her.

Edited by kandahar

• 3 weeks later...

She spends a lot of time trying to keep me from doing some things. I usually don't listen to the fuss but I pay particular attention to the things she says she will do to me if I don't listen to her because it is usually just as funny as can be.

She told me today that she was going to be very angry at me if I fall out of that tree. She said "I will hit you! I will hit you with a stick before you hit the ground!"

I didn't fall but I was bleeding in three places when I came down and in her mind, that was just as bad.

Edited by kandahar

Went out to eat with a few other couples and the ladies asked "quote" " Can I have a Fork Please ?"

Now remember the Thai accent and lack of use of the Consanant R....

The waitress and all the men laughed hysterically, but the Ladies did not get it at the time.

Not until the men repeated how they asked to have a Fork did they get it. :lol:

Edited by KimoMax