Pajero Sport 3.2

Thaihog

I believe MRO has the Race Chip from Germany. I bought one as well for the PS and one for my Navera. I am very happy with it on the Nissan, although on the PS it induced an annoying rattle at idle, so I took it off. To be honest I didn't have the time to fool around much with the settings to see if I could eliminate the rattle and it really is driven by my wife 90% of the time anyway and she does not need any more power ;)

So if you are interested, I would sell my chip for a good price.

I believe MRO has the Race Chip from Germany. I bought one as well for the PS and one for my Navera. I am very happy with it on the Nissan, although on the PS it induced an annoying rattle at idle, so I took it off. To be honest I didn't have the time to fool around much with the settings to see if I could eliminate the rattle and it really is driven by my wife 90% of the time anyway and she does not need any more power ;)

3.2?

Yes, that's the one I have. The rattling will just be a wrong setting - there's been numerous posts from purchasers who've had their shipped with settings all over the place.

Posted Today, 13:43

View PostCDNinKS, on 2010-11-08 10:35, said:

3.2?

No, 2.5 But I think the only difference between a 2.5 and 3.2 chip are the settings, which are adjustable. MRO would be able to confirm this.

3.2?

No, 2.5 But I think the only difference between a 2.5 and 3.2 chip are the settings, which are adjustable. MRO would be able to confirm this.

In fact it's the same chip for all makes/models the only thing that varies is the wiring harness and settings. The 3.2L and 2.5L share the same harness, so it'll work either way. Same chip can also be used in any Commonrail Isuzu too BTW (same connector).

anyone can recommend on where to have the chip fitted, and how much will it cost if i going to get one.

It's a 5 minute DIY, the only thing you'll need is something to cut the cable ties with :)

anyone can recommend on where to have the chip fitted, and how much will it cost if i going to get one.

You can do it yourself, easy, just unplug from the rail and plug ' T ' in the chip. Will ( should ) come with picture instructions. :)

thanks mate! awaiting for your instructions.

3.2?

http://www.dpchip.com/

Hi MRO, what do you think about the above chip? how would it compare to your racechip

In fact it's the same chip for all makes/models the only thing that varies is the wiring harness and settings. The 3.2L and 2.5L share the same harness, so it'll work either way. Same chip can also be used in any Commonrail Isuzu too BTW (same connector).

It's a 5 minute DIY, the only thing you'll need is something to cut the cable ties with :)

3.2?

http://www.dpchip.com/

Hi MRO, what do you think about the above chip? how would it compare to your racechip

Who sells V-Power and what's the difference, if I may show my newbie ignorance?

Shell.

I thought of it as a hoax until I tried it. My 3.2 is purring like a cat running V-Power. Similarly, it runs as a tractor on the PTT diesel...

I thought they were tractors. :o:lol:

Urrrmmm....:Dave:

Who sells V-Power and what's the difference, if I may show my newbie ignorance?

Shell.

I thought of it as a hoax until I tried it. My 3.2 is purring like a cat running V-Power. Similarly, it runs as a tractor on the PTT diesel...

I thought they were tractors. :o:lol:

Urrrmmm....:Dave:

V-Power seems so much better than the PTT diesel.

anyone driving the PJS 3.2GT, I m doing an average of 8.5 -9km/L.

I'm only getting 7KM/L with my 'chipped' PJS 3.2, mostly town driving. Guess I have a heavy right foot :lol:

so what kinda diesel u using? vpower? ptt delta diesel? b5?

Try to use Vpower, bit if I get caught short then all of the above...

anyone driving the PJS 3.2GT, I m doing an average of 8.5 -9km/L.

I'm only getting 7KM/L with my 'chipped' PJS 3.2, mostly town driving. Guess I have a heavy right foot :lol:

so what kinda diesel u using? vpower? ptt delta diesel? b5?

Try to use Vpower, bit if I get caught short then all of the above...

v power with such a low fuel efficiency. u must have had a heavy foot.