Msn Mobile Settings

LivinLOS

Firstly I know this can work... I want it to work again..

I had my old 12Call sim registered with my MSN messenger account.. People could (if I was not online) message me through msn and I could message back via SMS.. This was really handy to get me to go to a computer if family needed me via MSN or especially skype..

Then I lost my phone and back then didnt know how easy getting a replacement was (couple of years back) just got a new sim and carried on..

Now I have tried to set this up for nearly a year with my new sim (and my GF's and my buddies DTAC sims).. none of them ever get the 4 digit confirm code SMS !!! End result I cant sign up..

I have sent 10's of support emails which always get an initial cookie cutter (please turn on your phone.. please make sure you have signal) etc even though I include a long history of the issue and once they find its complex they just stop replying..

To be honest the MS support on this issue has been disgusting (just ignoreing 10's of support emails even after opening a case ID etc)..

So does anyone have any ideas or tips ?? AIS is listed as a working provider (orange is not) and even says pre paid and postpaid accounts should work (12Call).. My smsing from the phone is fine..

Can anyone even say they have this service set up and working and what company and account type they are with ???

Anyone have any idea of a good person or support place I can attempt to debug this issue with and not just get ignored ???