Auto Insurance

roger1999

I'm trying to find auto insurance in Chiang Mai for a 1997 Volvo 850 GLE. One company has turned me down since they don't insure cars over seven years old, and other company has quoted me a pretty steep price for first class insurance (over 19,000 baht per year.) If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate that.

Try AA insurance brokers in Meechoke Plaza (near Rimping). I just insured a 40 year old Jaguar through them. Contact Gary: gary at aainsure dot net.

I have 150,00bt cover on my Corolla 98. To cover to this price you paying approx 8K pa with an excess of 2000bt on any accidents whether your fault or not. I have already needed to make 2 claims without any drama's. Better than in Aussie, they fixed the parking hit and runs within a week. Great work.

Insurance is Asia Insurance in CMai- call main BKK number for nearest agent 02 2039787. Or see if they will insure you direct over phone. As agents get approx 30% commission. They may give you a better price for not going through an agent. My agent split his commission with me and at that time they would not go direct. As the agent must value the car and perform the paperwork, etc.

In our homeland which insurance agents would split their commission with you---- none.

go to ThaiSri (ex ZURICH Insurance) on the superhighway near,next door to Bupa health Insurance office.

they give you a quote and then every year a bonus-discount. get basic insurance and a good 300thousend bail cover.

good luck.

Try AA insurance brokers in Meechoke Plaza (near Rimping). I just insured a 40 year old Jaguar through them. Contact Gary: gary at aainsure dot net.

I have 150,00bt cover on my Corolla 98. To cover to this price you paying approx 8K pa with an excess of 2000bt on any accidents whether your fault or not. I have already needed to make 2 claims without any drama's. Better than in Aussie, they fixed the parking hit and runs within a week. Great work.

Insurance is Asia Insurance in CMai- call main BKK number for nearest agent 02 2039787. Or see if they will insure you direct over phone. As agents get approx 30% commission. They may give you a better price for not going through an agent. My agent split his commission with me and at that time they would not go direct. As the agent must value the car and perform the paperwork, etc.

In our homeland which insurance agents would split their commission with you---- none.

Perhaps, you are not aware that for a registered agent to share commissions with clients is a no-no. If you want him to help you again next year, try not to make him famous. Otherwise, he will be fired. This is no joking matter, alright?