If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Not heard from my old mate BN for a while, heres something for him.

I hear they have these new devices, kindles, audio books etc, back in the day they had rock opera/theatre.

Never mind about lambs lying down or broadway or other such pretentious prock rawk self indulgence about tales from topographic oceans.

Heres one of the best, from one of the best live albums ever.

Just a pity we cant understand a word he is saying.

• Like 1

And you know, you are sitting on a lazy Sunday afternoon perusing your e mails and fussy book and that blasts at you!!

And i felt good!

But i can see where all the brain damage came from, all that head banging cannot be good for you. Especially after forty years.

Mines ok. I think. I still remember the words... And my laptop is used to dancing. Bopps around like a ... no comment.

all that head banging cannot be good for you. Especially after forty years.

- so true! 555555

They came up with some great riffs in the late 70s, but didn't have the musical ability to expand into other fields as Led Zep,The Who, Rory Gallagher could. The hard needs the sensitive too,...... still they came out with some great rockers

Some great music rgs, apologies for sluggish response but am overwhelmed until mid-late April with helping a private undergraduate who for some unknown reason decided to study Western philosophy as his minor subject. Believe you me, trying to explain Hegel and Heidegger to myself is a mountain in itself, never mind to a student!

Anyway, we took our own students aged 11-15 to the beach at Sattahip,they loved it as you can imagine, most had never seen the sea before- waves, sand, long beaches. They ran into the sea in their jeans,shorts and T shirts. And what did they meet?

Jellyfish?

A shark?

Dolphins?

No, a fat Yorkshireman who was fishing.- 'gerrut ter way yer disturbin ter fish, move on dun ter beach'.'

And when he saw us, Westerners, in charge of the kids, he let rip:' I ferkin hate do-gooders, spoilin a day out for normal folk, take yer ferkin kids back ter yer skool'

Do -gooders! 5555

Miserable fat basta...d

To the kids :

BN, years ago I almost did most of a young Thai kids thesis.

He is now in Japan stuying AI, artificial intelligence, he has matured way past me.

Never mind, in my own small way way I helped him.

A song stepped in Hindu mysticism.

• Like 1