If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Jeez, sunshine51, I'd forgotten how many good songs there are on that album from QMS with the eagle on it. I can't have heard that since early 72 or 3 yet once the tracks started, the lyrics came flying back.

How music must be buried deep within us!

• Like 1

gawd dyaum.. lets pop da cork

Stanton Warrors - Pop da cork!

Anyone know any east-side clubs where I can get some breakbeats pumping out of loud system in to my head-space? Edited by MrTee

Sometimes you see stuff on YT which really is rare. This is only the 2nd authentic Hendrix acoustic track I can recall seeing, must be in his London flat in Brook st that he shared with Kathy Etchingham, about '67

Nice find

I'm sure I have a very old tape with Jimi playing with John Lennon singing

Edited by MrTee

Jeez, sunshine51, I'd forgotten how many good songs there are on that album from QMS with the eagle on it. I can't have heard that since early 72 or 3 yet once the tracks started, the lyrics came flying back.

Bannork...oh Yeah!...Music is buried deep in the old organic file cabinets somewhere.

We just need a nudge to remember where we filed it! That's where youtube comes in

and a few words, even of not spot on, in their search bar. Now I don't advocate illegal

downloads however....grab it while you can, when you can because you can't buy it

anymore...well most of it anyway. It's gonna be a Bay area R & R fest at our home

this weekend...in fact...it's already started! Cheers!!!

Bannork...oh Yeah!...Music is buried deep in the old organic file cabinets somewhere.

We just need a nudge to remember where we filed it! That's where youtube comes in

and a few words, even of not spot on, in their search bar. Now I don't advocate illegal

downloads however....grab it while you can, when you can because you can't buy it

anymore...well most of it anyway. It's gonna be a Bay area R & R fest at our home

this weekend...in fact...it's already started! Cheers!!!

Who is playing....and where?

• Like 1