If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Goodbye Cilla, I must admit I was never a fan of yours as a celebrity, being all too familiar with the northern working class and their idiotic comedians like Jimmy Tarbuck and Bernard Manning. But you had a charm that made it impossible not to like you, so natural you seemed.

I hope I 'step outside' the same way as you did, peacefully in my home, though I doubt my Issan domicile will ever be as opulent as your Spanish residence...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdq6w2Btmm0

• Like 1

Ah BN old chap, I can see the time you spent in The East Riding of Yorkshire left a lasting impression.

There is no shame in admitting you have been too long in exile in that one buffalo town in the backend of nowhere,

and are now yearning for the land of your youth, its your heritage and birth right.

Getting all nostalgic about Woodbines, whippets, flat caps and flat beer, dont worry help is at hand, no need to seek counselling.

"Walking women want to see
The Southern Cross at night
And so they set aside a sock
And tie their laces tight

Yes, mournful is the melody
That echoes in their heads
Without a beat, they march along
Believing Bach is dead"

Bach is dead

Edited by arunsakda
  • Like 1

Eh up rgs, yer fookin scared the livin daylites orter me wif yer choice of lead singers- that lead singer frum Tanita looks like a riite fairy..an az fer that lad dressed up as red injun- he gives me the heebie jeebies. ans az fer that fat bastaad Bernard Manning- i werdent giv im the steam off my own piss, ( though there aint much steam in los)

Personally az blame lad below, there's nowt wrong wif long air but when the ladz start putting make-up on- it juz ain't rite

Geoff Boycott for PM, stuff southern shandy drinkers, independence fer Yorkshire and may it sink beneath the cruel waves of the North Sea-

Hull, hell and Halifax- an old expression based on reason!

• Like 1

Headbands have often been a feature of great or notable guitarists:

Jimi Hendrix, Randy California, Nils Lofgren, Mark Knopfler, Keith Richards, John McEnroe, Venus Williams ( shurely shome mistake?- editor) come to mind.

Have I missed anyone?

^^^^headbands are for losers and slapheads.

One of my sporting heroes would never been seen dead wearing such a mincer appareil.

What an athelete, 40 Embassay a day, (at The Embassay) 15 pints per match, tax deductable, lol.

BN, when I read some of the rubbish that is posted elsewhere on this forum, I sometimes wonder to myself,if the poster has ever seen the world outside his window,

or even set foot on these shores for that matter.

Forget the windows rgs, look for the doors. There are things of which we know, and there are things of which we don't know and in between there are Doors!