If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Havent had any Walter on here in a while, enjoy.

Dedicated to our very own George Jones who was threatened with violence by the Walter Mittys that frequent these forums.

Ignore them, they are part of the Dave Walt Mitty platoon found in Lower Suk.

• Like 1

No time to banter with the young punk rgs, the rice fields are looking good with the recent rain and perfect temperatures, of course playing the right music is so important to ensure maximum growth, if Prince Charles' veggies liked his voice I'm sure our rice fields enjoy Jerry's meanderings

Edited by bannork
  • Like 2

No time to banter with the young punk rgs, the rice fields are looking good with the recent rain and perfect temperatures, of course playing the right music is so important to ensure maximum growth, if Prince Charles' veggies liked his voice I'm sure our rice fields enjoy Jerry's meanderings

Ah chaona, LOL.

Thankfulyl here in the City Of Angels the well is full.

I once used the descriptor, hun lai gaa, the Thais told me reu see was better?

Never mind, is it raining on yer scarecrow.

rgs, I've always thought rue see ฤๅษี is a hermit, it's a brand name for various medical products too

post-11997-0-17073100-1444279498_thumb.j

Perhaps you were showing a photo of one of your heroes such as Sir Bob Harris to a Thai and were implying he dressed like a scarecrow, whilst The Thai correctly pointed out Sir Bob was more akin to a hermit.

Here's another song about a scarecrow ( hermit theme will follow later!)

rgs, I've always thought rue see ฤๅษี is a hermit, it's a brand name for various medical products too

attachicon.gif25580103-070815.jpg

Perhaps you were showing a photo of one of your heroes such as Sir Bob Harris to a Thai and were implying he dressed like a scarecrow, whilst The Thai correctly pointed out Sir Bob was more akin to a hermit.

Here's another song about a scarecrow ( hermit theme will follow later!)

BN, sussed it now, the farang in question I thought was your older brother, this guy is the real deal.

Dresses like a tramp, has the Gareth Bale haircut with bob, has the bloody beard etc.

Lives on a houseboat in London, thinks Comrade Corbyn is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

He has done all the hippy crap like Goa etc etc, he aint a recluse or anything like that, more like a mor doo, his mrs is at least half his age, but thats another story.

Anyway after quaffing a few ales, the name Santa Claus was decided, he looks like Jesus to me.