If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Last time I saw Deang was four years ago, he looked awful then. I know he liked a drink but don't we all, Sao Mart told us once she had bought some beer and had it behind the stage, when she came off her set she was pissed off to find that Deang had polished the lot off ! Heard of quite a lot of guys in the past few years dying of throat cancer here.They have collected over one million baht for him so far and there is a benefit concert for him next month at Bangbon, doubt if he will still be here then though. That song, sorry no good with names, was the next one after maleng wang boa as far as I recall. Hardly a picture of health then was he, 2012

DSCF7610.jpg?t=1460865842

Edited by thai3

Always loved that album the Jintala song อวยพรให้แฟน comes from thai3, it was missing on youtube until a TV member graciously put it up. Gotta feel sorry for Daeng's wife,parents and kids at Buriram hospital, some idiot posted he'd died but his wife said he was alive and kicking and determined to beat the big C

rgs,how was Rayong, I had a great time on rafts and in swimming parks. Had to do all the driving as am sober in daylight hours but that was fine.

That's a good song by the doctors children, all this cranking up you do makes me wonder about your neighbours' hearing, do they have tinnitus like Pete Townsend?

Here's one for them

• Like 2

JIntara is in London next week for a concert if anyone is interested, 26th. Hope to have a look at jimi's old flat in Brook st when I am back in London. just opened recently as a museum as has the one next door the Handel house

BN, great stuff, I usually go rafting at Nam Tok Salika in Nakon Nayok, great fun.

As for the neighbours, LOL, the mrs usually cranks this sort of stuff up when they piss her off.

Pleng boran, dee tee sut.

Told you before I listen to 95 FM Krung thep mahanakorn family when driving the car.

Told you before I listen to 95 FM Krung thep mahanakorn family when driving the car.

More popular is FM 90, luktung rak thai owned by brother owner of veteethai concerts. They had a big concert a couple of weeks ago in Bkk, they don't play any rubbish on their station. fm 95 is govt owned and run from MCOT in Rachada, they have market concerts again and still do trips with singers, been on three of those. 95 has some stiff competition from luktung rak thai that's for sure and LRT seems to be very respected and supported by singers. 95 was started by Jenpop in 1995 but he sold it in about 2004.

Edited by thai3
  • Like 1

As for the neighbours, LOL, the mrs usually cranks this sort of stuff up when they piss her off.

Pleng boran, dee tee sut.

Was the 'whisky' Hong Thong named after her or her after it? Shes still around I think singing not so long ago.

Edited by thai3

The wife and neighbours were convinced this morning we were in for a downpour as the clouds thickened into a menacing black mass and the wind quickened, even the birds started chattering (batten down the hatches)... but my cheerful pessimism won the day unfortunately as were left with but a handful of drops.

Still the wind was a nice break from the stifling heat.

More popular is FM 90, luktung rak thai owned by brother owner of veteethai concerts. They had a big concert a couple of weeks ago in Bkk, they don't play any rubbish on their station. fm 95 is govt owned and run from MCOT in Rachada, they have market concerts again and still do trips with singers, been on three of those. 95 has some stiff competition from luktung rak thai that's for sure and LRT seems to be very respected and supported by singers. 95 was started by Jenpop in 1995 but he sold it in about 2004.

Thanks for the tip on the radio station.

Too be honest, its not the music I listen to it for, its the no nonsense Thai they speak that makes it easy for me to understand.

The mrs likes the old songs, I just listen to them, mind you the other week some "new song" came on where a guy was singing about losing his girlfriend to facebook which I thought both amusing and topical.

Maybe 90FM will drag me out of my Thai language comfort zone.

Will give it a try.

Thanks for the tip on the radio station.

Too be honest, its not the music I listen to it for, its the no nonsense Thai they speak that makes it easy for me to understand.

The mrs likes the old songs, I just listen to them, mind you the other week some "new song" came on where a guy was singing about losing his girlfriend to facebook which I thought both amusing and topical.

Maybe 90FM will drag me out of my Thai language comfort zone.

Will give it a try.

http://www.90rakthai.com/ it's the best country station

I have seen Prince play live a few times.

Great loss but so happy to have had the experience of his music and performances.

He will be missed.

Sometimes it snows in April.

Sometimes I feel so bad.

Sometimes I wish that life was never-ending

And all good things they say never pass.

RIP Prince