Shipping Merchandise

If i want to ship merchandise in thailand back to the USA.. are their problems doing this... specifically when would doing this run afoul of being considered "doing an import export business" .... and suggestions as to how to avoid problems would be appreciated... thanks

If i want to ship merchandise in thailand back to the USA.. are their problems doing this... specifically when would doing this run afoul of being considered "doing an import export business" .... and suggestions as to how to avoid problems would be appreciated... thanks

You don’t say what kind of goods you want to ship. If you want to ship “general merchandise” I understand that if the parcel is 7kg or under there is no problem. Just go to the post office get one of their boxes say its personal stuff and send it off. I’m not sure about the weight it may be different.

If you want to be a bit more “professional” there is a company near the Koh San road area that specializes in just this sort of thing. They apparently can do everything for you including purchasing goods from various suppliers. I have not used this company so cannot say anything about them, but they have a web site so you could check it out. – http://www.thaibuyingagent.com.

Hope this helps. :o

sorry do not know enough about US really, but maybe these guys could help, i have dealt with them before shipping to the UK and have always seemed helpful and knowlegable

inter export services

good luck :o