Aquapuncture

murrinman

re .... where we can get some any info.

many people have recomended this chinese place to me in the past but ive never been to one

the main entrance is 25 yards down the soi where the two men on the bike are heading

hope this helps .... dave2

post-42592-094953200 1281315299_thumb.jp

post-42592-072467200 1281315411_thumb.jp

Aquapuncture???

Not sure if the OP means the above or Acupuncture.

Aquapuncture

The method of aquapuncture consists in the introduction of water subcutaneously, or into the substance of muscles. A special instrument has been invented for this purpose, the advantage of which consists in its being armed with several needles, which permit the introduction of the water at various points simultaneously. Ordinarily, the hypodermatic syringe will suffice for the performance of this little operation, and, if patients object to repeated punctures, the sensibility of the skin may be obtunded by ether-spray.

Source

C'mon guys we're not an English language school, you know very well what the OP is referring to.

The guy made a spelling mistake, no need to take the piss - he's seeking help for something thats bothering him.

Try the place Dave referred to. The acupuncturist at McCormick Hospital has a fairly good reputation and there's another at Mungkala Clinic.....(hope I spelled it right before the language police arrive). ;)

C'mon guys we're not an English language school, you know very well what the OP is referring to.

The guy made a spelling mistake, no need to take the piss - he's seeking help for something thats bothering him.

Try the place Dave referred to. The acupuncturist at McCormick Hospital has a fairly good reputation and there's another at Mungkala Clinic.....(hope I spelled it right before the language police arrive). ;)

Hey lighten up a bit! It's not just a spelling mistake, it's a slightly humorous spelling mistake and means

something different, we need all the fun we can get :)

I thought aquapuncture was getting a hole in your wet suit!

David

Edited by DavidOxon

Hey lighten up a bit! It's not just a spelling mistake, it's a slightly humorous spelling mistake and means

I thought aquapuncture was getting a hole in your wets suit!

David

Yeah OK, point taken I'm not having a good morning.

Need some pain relief myself and considering the acupuncture clinic.

I guess I was projecting how I would feel if I didn't know where one was and asked.

Who knows, maybe the OP is laughing his ass off.

I thought aquapuncture was getting a hole in your wets suit!

David

Yeah OK, point taken I'm not having a good morning.

Need some pain relief myself and considering the acupuncture clinic.

I guess I was projecting how I would feel if I didn't know where one was and asked.

Who knows, maybe the OP is laughing his ass off.

My sympathies to you and the OP

I am flat on my back with a burning hot pad on my lower spine dreaming of pain relief but hey . . .

Always look on the brighter side of life, da do, da da da da da dao!

David

PS Acupuncture did nothing for me!

PS Acupuncture did nothing for me!

That's because you don't BELIEVE.

Aquapuncture (there is such a thing JFGI ), colonic irrigation, supplements, and faith healing probably won't help you either, for the same reason.

Acupuncture did nothing for me. And I havee tried it more than once. Back in North America I bught a course of 10 sessions. Have also been other times. Now I believe it won't help me.

Now as for the OP there is a Chinese drug store with a doctor in it that does Acupuncture.It is kitty corner and down about 100 feet from the 7 11 in Warrhaut Market That is on the North end Of Changklan.

The one with the picture is I believe on Loi Kroh road in the old city not sure of what the name is. They also have two chineswe doctors there. It is located right oposit a road that comes in on a angle from the moat. The smiles home stay is right there across from it. Hope this helps and I wish you more succeeds than I have had with it. Being as I have had no success maybe i should keep my mouth shut BUT that is not my strong suit. Try the one in the old city first.

Aquapuncture???

Not sure if the OP means the above or Acupuncture.

Aquapuncture

The method of aquapuncture consists in the introduction of water subcutaneously, or into the substance of muscles. A special instrument has been invented for this purpose, the advantage of which consists in its being armed with several needles, which permit the introduction of the water at various points simultaneously. Ordinarily, the hypodermatic syringe will suffice for the performance of this little operation, and, if patients object to repeated punctures, the sensibility of the skin may be obtunded by ether-spray.

Source

OK I will bite what's it for? What is the benefit?

OK I will bite what's it for? What is the benefit?

n. 1. (Med.) The introduction of water subcutaneously for the relief of pain.

However after further looking into it, appears to be primarily used in animals and appears to refer to animal acupuncture. Perhaps he has pets. :D

Aquapuncture: a concise form of acupuncture

Aquapuncture is a form of acupuncture in which liquid vitamin B 12 is injected into the acupuncture points. Instead of having to sit still with regular acupuncture needles for 15-40 minutes, aquapuncture is completed in a very short amount of time. This is ideal for dogs or cats with busy schedules, or who have difficulty sitting still.

Source

Acupuncture did nothing for me. And I have tried it more than once. Have also been other times. Now I believe it won't help me.

I have had the same experience and feelings. On top of that, a lot of pain, although many people say otherwise.

I go to Mungkala 21 Ratchamanka Road, have been going when i am in Chiang Mai and have met other farang who have been going there for years. It all depends what you go there for and for me it is helped me but in conjunction with the Western Treatments I recieve.

The acupuncturist ( note, medical doctor )at McCormick Hospital and her personally trained and supervised staff are the people in whom I would place my trust. In fact I have done so in the past but with only temporary relief. I am not certain that it helps everyone. My wife had some remarkable success.

Cheers.