Dollar Vs Thb For This Week

I have x amount in USD being held at Bangkok Bank... They will convert to THB soon at my request

question is where is the USD going this week, up or down? it was 32.06 last week and now only 31.09 something now... any chance it will head up to 33 or the higher end of 32 this week?

Perhaps one of the chartists like lannarebirth will chime in & help you.

LB is the long term dollar doing the right shoulder of an inverted H&S?

In which case maybe it will soon rise a bit creating that right shoulder?

Who knows eh? Its all squiggly lines to me :D

But with the FED meeting this week dont they need to at least create the illusion if nothing else :lol:

Chok Dee Boater

history.gif?s=NYBOT_DX&t=l&w=15&a=50&v=dmax

I just checked bangkok bank they are giving 30.84 right now. But I would wait for a month and a half or so. The baht always depreciates just before high season every year and goes back up just after high season starts.Late sept early october usually best value time. Oh and by the way america is tubed finacially so donot expect it to raise to high for a long time.

I just checked bangkok bank they are giving 30.84 right now. But I would wait for a month and a half or so. The baht always depreciates just before high season every year and goes back up just after high season starts.Late sept early october usually best value time. Oh and by the way america is tubed finacially so donot expect it to raise to high for a long time.

31.84 today..... to hold out or not