Do Thai Girls Normally Let Their Mobile Battery Go Empty?

sambai

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another opportunity to make up a scenario where the evil Thai girl cheats the innocent well meaning Farang.

jerk.gif

Agree, You guys got nothing better to do than this?

Hey never mind, just remember the old saying, “you never lose a TGF, you just lose your place in the queue”!!!

is there anything in the forum rules that suggests a member must be at least 9 to post? perhaps there is a reason you have been waiting hours for a phone call.

op, is your girl a french kisser, why not combine two of Thai Visa's most intelligent topics into a single post?

• Like 2

She may well have just used up her battery, I know my GF is a traditional country thai in a respected job and even when I am with her her phone always goes flat from over use. study, school as science teacher, family all over southern thailand and a huge circle of friends which is typical of most thai girls, aussie girls, all girls.

People tend to refer to the reputation of the bar girl which is NOT the typical thai girl. you know your girl, up to you if you can trust her and her background. I trust and respect my GF, but we have been together for 8 years.

And what was the conclusion to this story?

Where is the OP? He has left us all to speculate. This is like a movie with no ending.

What happened, OP? Was the girlfriend up to shenanigans or were your suspicions unfounded? Come on, cut the suspense and let us know, otherwise there is no point in continuing with this thread.

post-110219-021773200 1281455041_thumb.j

This thread is dumb but it has given me some laughs with the responses so I will contribute.

One thing I have noticed was the fact that they seem to charge their phone when ever the opportunity arises.

For most of these girls the phone is their prized asset, it also gives them face.

Would you let a prized asset that you own run in a non operational state?

Bit like your car with no fuel...

Hmm, maybe she just popped into boyfriend number 2 apartment to 'charge' her battery :whistling: Simon

I fear as such, yes.

Have some faith dude. Be nice, buy her a spare battery and see if something like this happens again. Don't be so quick to judge, always think the best of people : )

My wife's phone battery was always going flat and when she came back on line I found out that she always switches the phone off to recharge it.

I bought her a new battery and charger and she still switches off to recharge it. :rolleyes:

I gave up.

my wife's phone ran dead today. p.s. I was right beside her when it happened because a customer wanted to use it, and we have been beside each other like all day every day for the last 2 months in the business so I can't think of any weird conspiracies here. :P

you're saying,you are beside your wife while she takes customers?Well if that isn't a weird :D

my wife's phone ran dead today. p.s. I was right beside her when it happened because a customer wanted to use it, and we have been beside each other like all day every day for the last 2 months in the business so I can't think of any weird conspiracies here. :P

you're saying,you are beside your wife while she takes customers?Well if that isn't a weird :D

Quality control. :lol:

My friends' and my wife's phones run low many times.

But the biggest problem is "no load" (no credit) on the phones, among my friends.

This is so common that it will be a fairly believable excuse if someone wanted to used it to cover for something else.

Anyhow, Im not suggesting any foul play from OP's gf as some of the "psycic members" here indicate.

The simple reason can be that she just forgot to call back, or she felt she had something more important to do.

This is also a very common thing here, which is accepted here.

To the OP:

Don't stress over such things as whether she might be lying about battery levels. Enjoy your time with her. Don't spend on her more than you can comfortably afford to throw away. Don't worry about what she's up to when you're not around. You don't own her.

If she's good to you while she's with you, she's good for you while you're with her. It's all that matters.

op, has your battery ever run flat?

Never at the time of beginning a new relationship; battery always charged, phone on 24-hours, not far away from earshot.

Girls the world over react exactley the same to desperate obsessive guys.

1) They will ignore them

2) They will exploit the shit out of them.

I think the OP falls into number two catagory :)

My phone get wet , battrey no good battery low , needs charging , I lose my phone then find it again, No have credit, all bargirls ways of saying I am at work , sorry but We all know this .

Yes sure, I've heard them all before. But I didn't expect it from this girl - she isn't from a bar. At least I hope not.

O dear O dear it does not matter whether she is middle class or Hi so she is THAI ! they ALWAYS have another agenda,and so should you.

It's a slightly better excuse than "I dropped it down the toilet"

Thats the excuse used when they want a new expensive phone, when really they gave it away to the thai boyfriend/someone in the family, who had lost/broke theirs... :whistling:

It's a slightly better excuse than "I dropped it down the toilet"

Thats the excuse used when they want a new expensive phone, when really they gave it away to the thai boyfriend/someone in the family, who had lost/broke theirs... :whistling:

Me thinks you and me think alike.jap.gif

It's also a common excuse when they are with another man, "battery died sorry couldn't call or answer any calls."

for some reason my gf does not believe it when i say my battery died.. (probably because it almost never happens) But I do believe her because i know how much she uses her phone. So its possible even though all those others say it cant be real.

There is however just as big a chance they are right. No way to know, that is why its a good excuse.

Maybe she doesn't believe you because she's lying when SHE says it.

Hmm, maybe she just popped into boyfriend number 2 apartment to 'charge' her battery :whistling: Simon

I fear as such, yes.

There is an amusing Thai-English booklet about relationdships between farangs and Thai girls that I picked up recently at Robinson Rachada in BKK that has a page making fun of this TGF excuse when she is on with BF #2.