Place To Stay Close To Pak Chong, Korat

sambai

I need to stay in Pak Chong at the weekend and the only place I've read about is the Landmark, which would be fine, were it not for the simply awful reviews I've read on line. Can anyone advise somewhere in the 1,000 Baht region nearby please? I know that there are resorts in Khao Yai but I do not want to drive quite that far. Thanks.

• Like 1

You say you need to be in Pak Chong but dont want to drive from Khao Yai. My wife is a bit confused. She is from Korat and says Pak Chong is much closer to Kao Yai than Korat.

Thanks for the reply and sorry to confuse. I really want to stay in Pak Chong, which I thought was in Korat Province. I realise Korat is the other name for Nakhon Ratchasima, but basically I want to stay as close to Pak Chong as possible.

I could do with somewhere to stay that has a decent room and breakfast but not too really expensive. Thanks for any help, I'd appreciate it very much if you have any ideas.

Edited by sambai

You say you need to be in Pak Chong but dont want to drive from Khao Yai. My wife is a bit confused. She is from Korat and says Pak Chong is much closer to Kao Yai than Korat.

Thanks for the reply and sorry to confuse. I really want to stay in Pak Chong, which I thought was in Korat Province. I realise Korat is the other name for Nakhon Ratchasima, but basically I want to stay as close to Pak Chong as possible.

I could do with somewhere to stay that has a decent room and breakfast but not too really expensive. Thanks for any help, I'd appreciate it very much if you have any ideas.

I've stayed here before: http://www.ecovalleylodge.com/ Not too far from Pak Chong (closer than most Khao Yai resorts) and very quiet and peaceful.

Thanks to all for the replies. I've got a few choices there. Great.

I don't know what you've read aboutt he Landmark, but I stayed there a few times and never had a problem. Not specially good, and certainly not specially bad. If I remember correctly, I payed 900 baht a night.