Western Food Supermarket

banchangbob

Hi, I am getting tired of making the trip to Villa/Foodland in Pattaya and was wondering if anyone knew of a decent outlet for western food in the Rayong area. Ban Chang is pretty devoid of this kind of thing, unless i am missing something, Tesco's very little, Kitsch Friends looks basically run down and ready to close. Is there anywhere in Rayong? I saw that Tops has closed recently.

Thanks for the info!

• Like 1

In Ban Phe, not quite a supermarket, but lots of Western foods - Petra's. Next to one of the 7-11s, with a purple ATM right out in front, between the police station and Christies. Best directions I can give at the moment. Also, she gets in many international newspapers, too.

In Rayong, there's Odilla market. Tends to more Japanese things, but still an adequate selection. They're on Thanon Raj Uthit.

Try checking my google map: here

In Ban Phe, not quite a supermarket, but lots of Western foods - Petra's. Next to one of the 7-11s, with a purple ATM right out in front, between the police station and Christies. Best directions I can give at the moment. Also, she gets in many international newspapers, too.

That's the one. In addition to Makro, you can also buy imported meats at Odille's restaurant, located on the traffic circle north of the Clock Tower.

• 1 month later...

We are in Pattaya and ship items to the south all the time,

we have many items , food stuff , but soon will have HP, mustard's, and such also.

we have cheeses and cooked meats and meat pies , fruit pies and ready to eat meals.

Dry cured bacon, smoked bacon, ham , and German , American and British foods.

please have a look at our web site , soon will have a link to pricing,

send e mail and we will send e mail back with pricing.