Could You Please Help To Translate?

Cybervlad

Hi all,

This snapshot (see attach) is from Thai movie, and it's translation is missing in subtitles...

Possible, there are names "Cee" and "Ning".

Thanx in advance!

p.s. I understand only one word in this script - "ruk" == "love" :)

post-76207-007651900 1281634399_thumb.pn

It reads, "ลำบากยังงัย "เรา" ก็จะไม่ "ทิ้ง" กัน --รัก หนิง"

In roman letters, "lum-bahk yang ngai "rao" gaw ja mai "ting" gun  --rak ning"

Translated, "Whatever difficulty we face, we'll never leave each other. Love, Ning"

Note--the spelling of "yang ngai" is slangy--it should (properly) be spelt ยังไง, though even that's just a phonetic representation of the full form, อย่างไร, which means "how", "however", or "whatever". Also, I left the quote marks on "rao" (we), and "ting" (to leave, to dump) out in the translation--quote marks are often used simply for emphasis in Thai, so they don't translate here.

I've rather literally translated "เราก็จะไม่ทิ้งกัน / rao gaw ja mai ting gun" as "we'll never leave each other", but a more idiomatic translation might be something like "we'll always have each other", or perhaps, "we'll never part". Anyway, I'm sure you get the idea. :)

It reads, "ลำบากยังงัย "เรา" ก็จะไม่ "ทิ้ง" กัน --รัก หนิง"

Translated, "Whatever difficulty we face, we'll never leave each other. Love, Ning"

I've rather literally translated "เราก็จะไม่ทิ้งกัน / rao gaw ja mai ting gun" as "we'll never leave each other", but a more idiomatic translation might be something like "we'll always have each other", or perhaps, "we'll never part". Anyway, I'm sure you get the idea. :)

Thanks a lot, Peppy!

According the movie, this text is written on the back side of picture of 2 lovers, who apart at the end.

Edited by Cybervlad