British Child Molester Gets 42 Years In Thai Jail

george

Just wondering why this dead horse is getting flogged again?

From the date of the start of the thread, I guess Mr. Perve must have only 40 more years to go, now. Does seem like a long time, to me.

I wonder if anyone thought to ask the kids who were involved every 5 years or so if *they* felt he deserved to still be in jail. I think they're the ones who know what happened and have the right to ask for revenge.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that some of you posting hatred messages on this topic need to look into your own psyche very carefully.  What is it that induces your hatred of this young man?  How can you possibly condone the sentence of 42 years in ###### on the basis of the limited information about his crime that we have been given?

What we know: It appears that he has been sexually molesting at least nine boys aged 9 to 13 over a period of six months and has videod some of his acts and posted them on the internet.  He was discovered only because the police in the UK intercepted his pictures.

What we don’t know: what the sexual acts were.  Whether the boys were lured under false pretences to his room.  When there, whether they were forced into performing these acts or did so willingly.  Were they rewarded for their actions.  Did they come back for more on subsequent occasions of their own volition.  Did they suffer physically or mentally as a result.  Did any of them complain to anyone in authority.  Was that eight boys aged 9 and one aged 13 or the other way around.  Was this his first offence of this nature. And least important, did he make any money from his activities?

Let’s assume the worst case: he lured unsuspecting 9 year old victims into heinous sexual acts against their will that hurt them physically and scarred them mentally for life.  They went to the authorities (parents, teachers, police) who did nothing to help them.  He has done this many times before.  He profited from this activity by selling the pictures.

If this is the case then he should be given a severe custodial sentence that includes psychological counselling and he should not be released from custody until he has been declared fit by a psychiatrist and also attoned for his crime against society and sins against humanity.  Unless the man is ‘not of sound mind’ (we don’t know that either) I expect that this could be achieved in not more than 10 years, but I’ll bow to your better judgement if you are an expert in remedial or psychiatric care.

But let’s assume the best case: he took advantage of poor but streetwise pubescent boys by offering them rewards in return for some sexual activities that didn’t affect them negatively.  They may even have enjoyed it and returned for more.  They didn’t see any reason to tell anyone in authority about it.  He sent pictures to his mates foolishly boasting of his exploits, but without any intent on financial gain.  He’s never done anything like this before and (having been caught and reprimanded) would never do it again

42 years?  Come come people.  Is murder less of a sin worthy of punishment than this?

Ok, so I don’t know the facts of this case any more than you do.  Perhaps he falls somewhere between those two extreme cases.  My point is merely to expose the underlying aggression demonstrated by some posters to this topic (and I suspect by many silent readers too) and to ask you … why? Bigotry perhaps?  And to those steering this thread to farang lovers of young boys in Pattaya, that smacks of homophobia to me.

In anticipation of your hatred now being turned onto me, let me tell you a little about my profile first.  I am happily married to a Thai woman.  I’m heterosexual.  I do not have an unusual sexual fascination with prepubescent children (I’m not a paedophile).  I am tolerant of other people’s sexual behaviour regarded as deviant in some societies (such as homosexuality).  I do not condone physical or mental abuse.

Furthermore I was molested at the age of 8 by a 40-ish year old man, a stranger, who lured me (with the prospect of food) into sex.  It happened once, I escaped (and was chased) and didn’t report it for another two years (to my Mother).  I was not hurt by his actions and had no reason to believe that he wanted to hurt me, but I knew that what he did was wrong.  I didn’t report it because I was embarrassed by my stupidity.  Although I thought about it often, it did not ‘affect’ me psychologically then or now.  I’m a well-adjusted individual.

What would I have thought if that man had taken photos and posted them on a website (hypothetical of course because this was 40 years ago).  Embarrassment and anger for that act much more than the sexual act itself.  But I would have been mortified to think that he would have ended up in life imprisonment (in ######) for it.

:D

The guy was charged ,tried and convicted under the Thai judicial system and if the judge (s) considered the offence grave enough to hand down an initial 63 year sentence,then I dont think he was just playing Ludo or Monopoly with the boys.

A strange reaction by some posters who seem to be upset by the fact that all the gory details were not published, are you kinky or something,if you get off on reading the finer details go attend a trial of one of these Rock Spiders.

Personally I think the sentence is to long, a 10 paces start on a .44 magnum or a dose of the same medicine that he handed out only by an HIV positive donor would cut the sentence to a fair number. :o