Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Pissup in Chiangmai Again?

Jockstar

Should be a laugh. Saturday 13th at 7pm at the saloon? Hows that sound to everyone? Will be good to share a few beers and laughs with everyone. The more the merrier. TP Will you be joining us for sure this time? No more bedroom olympics. Ok? :o:D Hope you're on the mend mate andf can make it.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jockstar, slightly offtopic, yet I must ask. Is that the Chiang Mai saloon you are talking about_

I forget the guy's name, as I don't know him, but I gather he used to live here I believe the guy was from texas, and lived&stayed here in panajachel, Guate, for a while, then went to thailand to open up the chiang mai saloon. and he knows some musicians from the states and from Brazil, who play at our Bar evry couple of months, when they are in town. *he won't know our bar, though as we're fairly new.

Just mentioned it, as it puts something in common for you and I. Mention it to him, he's bound to remember.

Should be a laugh. Saturday 13th at 7pm at the saloon? Hows that sound to everyone? Will be good to share a few beers and laughs with everyone. The more the merrier. TP Will you be joining us for sure this time? No more bedroom olympics. Ok? :o  :D  Hope you're on the mend mate andf can make it.

What do ya reckon to the above?

Should be a laugh. Saturday 13th at 7pm at the saloon? Hows that sound to everyone? Will be good to share a few beers and laughs with everyone. The more the merrier. TP Will you be joining us for sure this time? No more bedroom olympics. Ok? :o  :D  Hope you're on the mend mate andf can make it.

If that's a question to all, then count me in on the confirmed list. Not sure about Madam - probably about a 50/50 chance that she will join us.

Looking forward to putting a few faces to avatars.

JxP

If that's a question to all, then count me in on the confirmed list. Not sure about Madam - probably about a 50/50 chance that she will join us.

Looking forward to putting a few faces to avatars.

JxP

Will be good mate. I've met chuchok and jackr before. Both top blokes.

So! Are we go? Jackr, chuchok?

All systems go mate.I think jackr is going to be away for a week or so, but will certainly be back in time for the meet up. :o

Cool! If everyone comes who says they are coming then it should be a good night.

Looks like I am obglibated to a couple of my sponsors and I have to race on the 6th and 7th but I will make my way over on the 8th, so I should be able make it to the this party to meet some of my new CM neighbors.

Looking forward to it.

So! Are we go? Jackr, chuchok?

All systems go mate.I think jackr is going to be away for a week or so, but will certainly be back in time for the meet up. :o

Yeah, I'll be away this weekend but back in time for the 13th. May need to double check whether the bars are open 100%. They'll be closed on the Friday with it being the Queen's birthday for sure but you never know with the ole TiT.

TP, any chance you could ask Ron? :D

Ron shrugged his shoulders when I told him it could be on the Queens birthday, so I dont think we have a problem there.

I will pop in and see him SATURDAY 13th at 7pm then.

All I need now is a firm list of numbers so he can ensure we can all sit down together.

Can everone thats going pm Jockstar, then can you, Jockstar let me know the numbers. I'm in, unless anything goes badly wrong between now and then, I have to have a small Operation tomorrow, but that should not make a lot of difference.

Would like to know by THIS SATURDAY if poss, if you are still unsure if you can make it then just turn up, BUT NO LURKING!!! But we have to have some idea of numbers or we will be spread out all over the place.

Cheers

TP

Ron shrugged his shoulders when I told him it could be on the Queens birthday, so I dont think we have a problem there.

I will pop in and see him SATURDAY 13th at 7pm then.

All I need now is a firm list of numbers so he can ensure we can all sit down together.

Can everone thats going pm Jockstar, then can you, Jockstar let me know the numbers. I'm in, unless anything goes badly wrong between now and then, I have to have a small Operation tomorrow, but that should not make a lot of difference.

Would like to know by THIS SATURDAY if poss, if you are still unsure if you can make it then just turn up,  BUT NO LURKING!!! But we have to have some idea of numbers or we will be spread out all over the place.

Cheers

TP

Looks as though at least 16 will turn up - depends on how many of our wives and girlfriends are brave enough to join us !!

OK , I will tell Ron 16 7pm at the Chaing Mai Saloon. next SaturdayThat is gonna be a lot of tables so I dont want to let him down if he is putting reserved stickers all over the tables. If 16 dont turn up I will be pissed off.

He is a good freind of mine and I DO NOT want to cost him business, any DROP OUTS please let me know asap so I can revise the numbers.

Cheers

Look forward to meeting you all

By the way I will get there early, I am 51, pretty bald but freinfly, you wont miss me, especially if I have my back support belt on, just ask the staff for Khun Paul and you are in.

Cheers

TP

NO LURKERS ALLOWED, if you are one of us then you are one of us, dont stand at the bar for half an hour and say 'Hi I'm Butterfly Man" can I join you.

I would tell you to Piss Off (Personally) but there again Jockstar started this thread and he might have other iideas regarding LURKERS,

Imput required Jockstar

NO LURKERS ALLOWED, if you are one of us then you are one of us, dont stand at the bar for half an hour and say  'Hi I'm Butterfly Man" can I join you.

I would tell you to Piss Off (Personally) but there again Jockstar started this thread and he might have other iideas regarding LURKERS,

Imput required Jockstar

PS, I assume we are all gonna eat there?

Bloody oath mate,Good food.We will also be doing a bit of a tiki tour later on to find a band for Jockstars wedding.

Agreed Tp. No lurkers. Just come say hello. Bring your gfs/wives along as mine will be there. Chuchok. We may not need to go on a mission to find a band. Me and the missus will be in CM on the 11th so we will be going to see a band recommended by someone. But hey we can still have a pubcrawl anyway. :D:D:D:o

Edited by Jockstar

I'm a pseudo-lurker, but I'll try to make it. The wife is "mee tawng" with our second and not in any shape to party (well, let's say she does have a shape, like a giant pear :o )

Should be fun ("Muan!" in Northern Thai) Do they have dart boards there?

Long live the Queen!

I'm a pseudo-lurker, but I'll try to make it. The wife is "mee tawng" with our second and not in any shape to party (well, let's say she does have a shape, like a giant pear  :D )

Long live the Queen!

be great to meet you.It will be a top night. :o

I'm a pseudo-lurker, but I'll try to make it. The wife is "mee tawng" with our second and not in any shape to party (well, let's say she does have a shape, like a giant pear  :D )

Long live the Queen!

be great to meet you.It will be a top night. :o

Everyone welcome..

:o Jock if Im up there at the time I would love to get on it with you! Im mostly off shore too [ If not off tap! ] but yes I would love a crawl in CNX . From the Deep South of the Northern Terriorty Australia

Ok firstly this isnt 100% definate YEt! But since i gotta go to CM around the Queens birthday. Maybe! Seems a good reason to have pissup(read pub crawl) I gotta find a band for my wedding so seems a good enough reason for a pub crawl/pissup, Anyone keen? I know chuchok and Jackr will be up for it. Anyone else? Thaipauly if you are up for it and feeling better then why not since you missed the last one? So anyone else?

:o Jock if Im up there at the time I would love to get on it with you! Im mostly off shore too [ If not off tap! ] but yes I would love a crawl in CNX . From the Deep South of the Northern Terriorty Australia

Ok firstly this isnt 100% definate YEt! But since i gotta go to CM around the Queens birthday. Maybe! Seems a good reason to have pissup(read pub crawl) I gotta find a band for my wedding so seems a good enough reason for a pub crawl/pissup, Anyone keen? I know chuchok and Jackr will be up for it. Anyone else? Thaipauly if you are up for it and feeling better then why not since you missed the last one? So anyone else?

I have spoken to Ron, 7pm SHARP please, bear in mind its the start of the EPL on Saturday so he will be especially busy, so we dont want him reserving places for those that dont turn up!

I dont mean to sound like a school teacher,

JUST BE THERE ON TIME RIGHT :o:D:D:D

Jackr if you read my post I said I did not MEAN to sound like a school teacher, but I just like things organised properly if I have the responsibility. I would look a right idiot if only 7 turned up when I have reserved tables for 16 :D

SO LOOK SHARP LADDIE, or I will have to find an establishment that will administer the latecomers with some PAIN :o

Sure that will be enjoyed by many, so in other words if you are LATE you are into a bit of domination OK :D

See you soon

T (Teacher) Pauly

I'l take that as a yes j  mack. See you on Saturday.

Sorry Iv been called back too work! realangry: but will deaf be in Cnx later this year, and would enjoy meeting some locals who can show me around, not that I don't know the place but some where new would be nice [over the Ping]

thanks for the replie,