July 9, 200521 yr Hi we're a UK tattoo studio searching for a company in Thailand who manufacture or wholesale cosmetic tattoo machines. We already have two of these machines and would like to buy more and buy needles etc for them. These machines are by Bella, they look like very fat pens with a mains electric lead. Can anyone put me in touch with this company? The Electric Chair - Falmouth - Cornwall
July 9, 200521 yr With that machine could you tatoo smallpox scars all over my body so I could tell people that I survived a smallpox epidemic in my youth and I could ask the girls to count them all?
July 10, 200521 yr I don't know where you could get one but if you find out let me know...I'm thinking of getting one.
July 12, 200521 yr Author I don't know where you could get one but if you find out let me know...I'm thinking of getting one. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Cheers! that's not really very helpful
Create an account or sign in to comment