A Trip, From Saigon To Sinaukville With Bus

13morris

The short answer is "Yes" It is possible,there's a company that I've used before called "Virak Buntham" I know that they offer this service,and I've seen the bus arrive in Ha Tien from Saigon.I live in Ha Tien,and although I've never used that particular route,I have used the Ha Tien to Sihanoukville bus on several occasions.This bus leaves Ha Tien at 12.00-12.30,and goes to the Xa Xia/Prek Chak border (also known as the Ha Tien) crossing.The actual border crossing takes about an hour,it might be less if there aren't many passengers.The bus then goes to Kep,then Kampot and gets to Sihanoukville at around 17.00.It's the same bus that goes all the way,you don't have to change buses,and you can leave your luggage on the bus while you get your passport stamped.Ha Tien to S/ville costs 20USD,I don't know the times of the Saigon-Ha Tien bus,nor the price,but I will go to the office tomorrow and ask.You can get a Cambodian visa at the border,it should be 20USD,but,as usual they will ask for a bit more,but it's only usually an extra 2USD,not worth arguing about