Help Please

Nip

I am taking a flyer here boys hoping that somebody may have some information or have seen something while! I await the due process of the Thai law to provide an array of arrest warrants. I am living in Thailand 12 years. 2 months ago the woman who I had been living with for 10 years without any problems went on the run with my 8 year old son. I am distraught! She also took a lot of money she had somehow managed to steal from a large number of unsuspecting Thai people. Basically she sold property and cars she had no authority to sell. She went on the run and is now believed to be hiding out in Laos in Viang Kham and in particular the area of Lak Sao (Route 8) This information could of course be an attempt to divert attention away from Roi-et where I believe she is more likely to be? I am of course not interested in the my stolen money just the welfare of my young son. I was hoping that maybe somebody on the forum may have noticed or could look out for a 37 year old Thai woman (55KG) with an 8 year old Thai/Farrang boy? His most noticeable feature being his big ears? He is also clearly more Farang than Thai. If people want I canl forward photos. They could be anywhere in Thailand or Lao but at this moment we are being lead to believe they are moving between Nong Khai and Lak Sao. I am of course clutching at straws while waiting for an arrest warrant to be issued here in Thailand but as I have said I have been informed by two people one a private investigator that she is hiding out in a group of four people in Lak Sao. One is a Thai man with long hair. A Katoey but not noticeably so.He is tall and stocky. There is perhaps another young Thai girl (the woman's daughter) very slim who may have a 3 year old child (female) with her. The girl is about 20 years old. I am being cautious cos I have no reason to believe these people as their motives are questionable and their involvement may be an attempt to divert us away from where she really is. My gut feeling says that she is in Roi-Et somewhere. She may be riding a green motor bike a Fino I think? And if she is wearing a helmet it is likely to be White or Dark blue.

Please any help would be much appreciated.... The woman and my 8 year old son have also passed thru Ubon Ratchathani Roi-et and Nakom. Also it goes without saying that if you by some miracle you have seen or see them please dont do anything just inform me or call the Captain of the Tourist Police in Ubon. As I say my gut feeling is that they are not in Lao but in the Roi-et area? The problem is we cant believe anything that we are being told and the police cant do anything until they have an arrest warrant.

Many thanks!

Sorry about your situation.

But I think I am already done with any woman from a loose poor background.

If I may ask, is she your son's biological mother? As I would myself be inconsolable if they are not related and she has got him.