Postal Service In Thailand

oldgent

cant remember what forum it was on about the postal service, but I sent a letter to my Lady friend in buriram it took 10 days bearing in mind that there was a couple of days celebrations for the Queens Birthday . she lives in a farming village outside of Prakhon Chai

I posted a dozen letters from Banchang, Rayong to the UK on Monday of last week, and had a couple of email acknowledgements on Friday.

o.O emails are affected too? Wow

Either you missed Eff1n2ret's point completely or your post was a poor attempt at a wisecrack. Eff1n2ret "posted" some "letters" to the UK, obvious this was snail-mail and rec'd confirmations back via e-mail withing a 5 day span - thus indicating that his experience with Thailand Post has been fast relative to the OP.

The Thai post is <deleted>, It is because they check your letters for anything valuable and that takes time, then if there is cash it gets stolen by them - they are corrupt thieving bastards to test them try this - wipe your ass with a dollar bill and post it in an envelope - write on it that it contains money and see if it gets to the destination.

I have ff f ff f ffound the T TT Thai post to be ee e ee excellent and I hh h hh have sent money through the p pp ppost although not rr rrecommended anywhere in the

w ww world. ;)

A friend mine lives out in farm land and has to go to a shop in there little village to collect his mail never a problem. :jap:

I sent a 16 Gb thumbdrive from BKK to Chiang Mai on a Friday (forget the exact cost of the stamp, but well under 10 baht).

My friend received it, downloaded the data, relaoaded his own files, and sent it back to reach me on Saturday a week later.

I was quite surprised, especially as I was mentally prepared to lose the 1000+ baht thumbdrive.

Great service.