Uk Settlement Visa? Quick Question

I am looking for some practical advice please. My thai GF and i plan to have a baby next year. she will also apply for a uk settlement visa next summer i guess, about the same time she could get pregnant. My GF also has two children - 5 and 8. She would like to bring them to the UK, on a permanent basis as well. We were thinking to apply for my Gf first to come to uk, then apply for the 2 children to come over on permanent visas, then try for pregnancy. but you never know, she could get pregnant first. i am not sure how easy it will be to obtain 2 visas for my GF's children.

would this be the best way to do it?

if my GF did happen to get pregnant next summer, while she was waiting for her settlement visa acceptance, if she told the visa people she was pregnant they would probably deny her visa? i dont know.

also, if my GF has a small baby, then appplied for a settlement visa, would it go against her? i hope not.

thank you for you replies

• email_open.png

I am looking for some practical advice please. My thai GF and i plan to have a baby next year. she will also apply for a uk settlement visa next summer i guess, about the same time she could get pregnant. My GF also has two children - 5 and 8. She would like to bring them to the UK, on a permanent basis as well. We were thinking to apply for my Gf first to come to uk, then apply for the 2 children to come over on permanent visas, then try for pregnancy. but you never know, she could get pregnant first. i am not sure how easy it will be to obtain 2 visas for my GF's children.

would this be the best way to do it?

if my GF did happen to get pregnant next summer, while she was waiting for her settlement visa acceptance, if she told the visa people she was pregnant they would probably deny her visa? i dont know.

also, if my GF has a small baby, then appplied for a settlement visa, would it go against her? i hope not.

thank you for you replies

Nowhere do you say you will marry. Is that your intention? If so, where? How long have you been together for?

To answer your immediate questions, if GF gets pregnant will make no difference to her application, but if you want her to fly then there are restrictions of that of course, from about 24 weeks onwards.

If she were to have a baby before visa granted then that will make no difference to her application, your baby will need a british passport in order to travel with her.

sorry, yes we will have a buddist marriage in april/may, then an official marriage in june/july, then apply after

edit; we would have neem together 15/16 months

Edited by kunash