No Spl On True

Bannockburn

TRUE got there SPL feed from a Chinese sports station called Goal TV

www.goal.tv

Football plus a new station available on various local cable tv companies around Thailand from a company called Live TV also showed the championship via the same Goal TV feed.

www.livetv.co.th

Something has obviously kicked off with Goal TV as Football plus are not showing championship and now SPL taken off TRUE seems that maybe some money issue has kicked off this chain of events. But I'm only guessing.

You can receive Goal Tv via Vietnam satellite TV which they can receive here in Chiangmai.

Good luck...

"Stop watching it" sounds a bit defeatist, especially if you enjoy it. If everyone stopped watching it there would no Scottish football. Is that really what we want?

quote name='smokie36' timestamp='1282372102' post='3828517']

Just stop watching it.....I made the decision a long time ago....and its proved to be the right one. I wouldn't give the f*ckwits who run the SFA a penny.

"Stop watching it" sounds a bit defeatist, especially if you enjoy it. If everyone stopped watching it there would no Scottish football. Is that really what we want?

He's now a fully fledged Y*d which goes some way in making people understand his weird & wonderful views on things..;)

Twenty plus years of decline and what do the SFA do to improve our game? Youth development? Academies? Better coaches?

There's no excuse for these c*nts keep watching if you must maybe its time for Celtic to do 9 in a row.....just <deleted> really.

Twenty plus years of decline and what do the SFA do to improve our game? Youth development? Academies? Better coaches?

There's no excuse for these c*nts keep watching if you must maybe its time for Celtic to do 9 in a row.....just <deleted> really.

:violin: :violin: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

I am told that Goal tv is also available on the Telkom Visions Network out of Indonesia.

Would you know anything about this?

TRUE got there SPL feed from a Chinese sports station called Goal TV

www.goal.tv

Football plus a new station available on various local cable tv companies around Thailand from a company called Live TV also showed the championship via the same Goal TV feed.

www.livetv.co.th

Something has obviously kicked off with Goal TV as Football plus are not showing championship and now SPL taken off TRUE seems that maybe some money issue has kicked off this chain of events. But I'm only guessing.

You can receive Goal Tv via Vietnam satellite TV which they can receive here in Chiangmai.

Good luck...

Just stop watching it.....I made the decision a long time ago....and its proved to be the right one. I wouldn't give the f*ckwits who run the SFA a penny.

I agree............ well right up to kick off time!!!!!!!

In Arbroath iits right up to the final whistle lately. :(

I've got this free cable(charoen) in my apartment. Was flicking through it looking for something to watch earlier and came across St Mirren v Hibs live. It was on a channel called CTH. I was pleased that I'd found it but after watching about 10 mins of it, I remembered how bad our game is and watched something else.

Edited by Spit the Dog