Translation Thai To Spanish

homeless007

Spanish was the only language I was anything like fluent in years ago ,apart from English (think that's a no no too).When taking Thai lessons I was always slipping into Spanish,after a bit I packed up learning Thai,just too damned difficult,not just learning it but separating it out from Spanish.

Try a on line translator,Google has a good one.

Hola! It'd be helpful if you also told us WHERE in Thailand.... <BR>I know there's a Spanish centre/school in the Mahatun Plaza building (first floor) just opposite the Phloen Chit BTS in Bangkok. <BR> <A href="http://www.spanishinbangkok.com/main.htm">http://www.spanishinbangkok.com/main.htm</A> <BR>I know they offer Spanish lessons and I'm pretty sure I also saw a sign for translations.

Spanish was the only language I was anything like fluent in years ago ,apart from English (think that's a no no too).When taking Thai lessons I was always slipping into Spanish,after a bit I packed up learning Thai,just too damned difficult,not just learning it but separating it out from Spanish.

Try a on line translator,Google has a good one.

Hope you find a translator. I'd love to see the finsihed product if you used the on line translator,putting the Thai into English until you could understand it,then submiiting it to English into Spanish,then bringing it back from Spanish into English ending up back in Thai, just how it would look. of course being South american Spanish may influece it slightly.

Edited by jori