Do Your Eyes Ever Go Walk About?

tigerfish

When I was a young bloke (just a couple of weeks back) my one eyed trouser snake use to go wandering about abit, got me into a fair bit of trouble actually, but that was a while back and a couple of wives ago :lol: .

these days I just cant be bothered or perhaps its because my vision isnt that good, not sure :ermm:

ps: my current pain in the arse often tells me to go, she says, "Go, go now" whenever I mention having a mia noi or that im looking for a newer model. :lol:

Oddly enough my wife has been saying that to me lately.

When I retired last year she said I can have a motorbike or a mia noi.

I get the choice of motorbike but gets the choice of the mia noi.

She offered me a fat 55 year old katoey who was past the sell by date.

I have a 5 year old Honda Phantom but I am dropping hints about her 19 year old niece as an accessory for my bike.

While we were waiting for a light to change,I was caught looking , I tried to tell my wife that I was not looking at the 20-25 year old girl with the red jacket ,and black mini skirt by the light , but for some reason she refused to believe me, so I quickly explained to her that I was only looking in case there was an accident and I had to describe the accident to the police, at which point she smacked me on the head.

Go figure women?

LMAO

Max2010

I've long heald the view that women spend far more time looking at each other than do men.

Test my theory - Get yourself a seat with a view, coffee shop or restaurant and watch the reaction of people, men and women, when a good looking woman comes by. Women will spot her and scan her far faster than men do.

---

But I'm with SBK on this - If your out with you partner get a grip of yourself. If you want to ogle women, do it when she's not around.

If there's jealousy between partners because one of them looks at other -beautiful- people, whether girls/women or men there's something wrong in the relationship.

My wife and I always enjoy looking at beautiful people, whether girls/women, men, children.

There are even people who are so ugly that we both laugh and tell each other: "my gosh, he/she's beautiful...... SO ugly..." meaning: fascinating.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and if the partner is jealous because you look at other people.....have a long talk between the two of you.

Jealousy = insecurity and can kill a relationship.

LaoPo

I don't quite agree.

I got caught staring at a girl once while we in the hospital. Not particularly attractive, but she sat across from us and she had a peculiar face.

My wife usually does not say anything right away if she is upset, but waits a while.

After a few minutes she says: Why are you staring at that girl? Do you want her? I say: No.

She said that if you stare at other women, especially if I am with you, I lose my face. I sat up and paid attention then.

It is matter of respect for your partner. If I would catch her eying other guys all the time, then I would get annoyed, too.

Thai people are real good at spotting that kind of thing.

She is slightly jealous, but so am I, but in a healthy sense. We have talked about these kind of things.

We are husband and wife. We take that very seriously.

Number one in any relationship is Trust.

I do have to confess that I have to concentrate not to stare when walking around shopping malls or driving through a street next to an RBAC. Cripes!

There are mini skirted, white bloused girls EVERYWHERE.

In the end, I don't want anybody else, just her. And I will not allow anything to <deleted> that up.

• Like 1

only way i could stop Mr B looking at hot women would be to remove his eyes & then I'm sure some sort of esp would alert him anyway.

A work colleague came in the other day & told me him & his mrs had had a barney about him oggling some girls on a float at a local country show, I was shocked she would be bothered by this as she is an educated, independent women who doesn't seem prone to such insecure girly nonesense & he was agreeing with me when he then mentioned that he had also been waxing on about how gorgeous they were & how good they looked in their shorts & sparkly tops. Apparently the sound "wfoor" & phrase "bit of alright" were used! :rolleyes:

A little tip I left him with was; for most women, looking is fine but going on about how hot & sexy they are, isn't ;)