Do Your Eyes Ever Go Walk About?

tigerfish

so lets face it everybody does it, some more than others. i mean theres enuff eye candy out there for all to see, but its how you do it thats the important thing! some are more discreet and have a knack to doing it without ever getting caught. and then there are some that aren't so good at it and might as well just stand their with there tongue hanging out. so have you ever been caught out and what was the reaction like from your partner at the time

Edited by tigerfish

My wife tells me that I am allowed to look but anything else comes with a pain clause attached.

When I met her 17 years ago she was very good looking with a good figure.

Now at 45 she has shorter hair, has put on several kilos but is still good looking (but I think the pain clause applies to her too at times).

She is also very crabby until the first coffee has gone down in the morning. (Sorry dear).

Of course I look.

I dont stare and drewl.

If something is nice to look at, then look at it (without staring).

Doesnt mean one wants to do something else than look and admire.

Looking at a nice picture (or painting) doesnt mean one plan to steal (or buy) it.

• Like 1

On the occasions when I am 'caught' looking, I use a tip that I picked up from a TV thread years ago.

I ask my wife "Is she a kataoy?"

Then we both have a closer look and come to a decision.

However, my wife often points out pretty girls to me, and I have to act as if I havn't already noticed.

So, I don't think she's jealous - just testing me. :D

used to go out with a guy who constantly looked at other women

initially Id get upset...not cos of jealousy...but I find it rude. his eyes would wander off, even while im talking to him, and often even while HE is talking.

after a while I joined him in spotting the cute girls :lol:

• Like 2

used to go out with a guy who constantly looked at other women

initially Id get upset...not cos of jealousy...but I find it rude. his eyes would wander off, even while im talking to him, and often even while HE is talking.

after a while I joined him in spotting the cute girls :lol:

Your my kind of girl MIG, did you help them get into contact too ?

Once i said to my wife that girl looks nice ... and she went to the girl intending on getting her phone nr. Actually more to embarrass me because i was halfway back home already as she started to approach the girl i know all to well she would do it.

Your my kind of girl MIG, did you help them get into contact too ?

nah. I dont think he needs my help.

although, more recently, was out with a guy..almost friend, almost date, but not quite :lol:

anyhow....he liked the waitress...and I offered to get her number....he said no...says it would be impolite cos he was with me :lol: but half wanted me to do it. I would have...but I think he felt awkward, plus she didnt return to our table :P

(Im always having to pi#p my friends :whistling:)

• Like 2

While we were waiting for a light to change,I was caught looking , I tried to tell my wife that I was not looking at the 20-25 year old girl with the red jacket ,and black mini skirt by the light , but for some reason she refused to believe me, so I quickly explained to her that I was only looking in case there was an accident and I had to describe the accident to the police, at which point she smacked me on the head.

Go figure women?

When I was a young bloke (just a couple of weeks back) my one eyed trouser snake use to go wandering about abit, got me into a fair bit of trouble actually, but that was a while back and a couple of wives ago :lol: .

these days I just cant be bothered or perhaps its because my vision isnt that good, not sure :ermm:

ps: my current pain in the arse often tells me to go, she says, "Go, go now" whenever I mention having a mia noi or that im looking for a newer model. :lol:

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 1

:lol: :lol:

It's hard not to let your eyes go walk about in Thailand. Being single, I can sort of get away with it, but my married Thai friends often chide me about it... saying it's not nice to stare. I just do it with a big, silly grin on my face and the gals who notice just laugh.

the day I stop looking is the day I die.

I will tell the misses if I spotted a nice tod, honesty is the best policy.

likewise I do not feel threatened if the misses spots a nice guy.

She can clock them without moving her head, women are amazing creatures so discreet about it.

She can clock them without moving her head, women are amazing creatures so discreet about it.

precisely :D

Discretion is always a good idea and shows respect to the person you are with. Simple as that. Look asz much as you like, but if you give yourself whiplash and you are standing next to your date/gf/partner then that is rude.

If there's jealousy between partners because one of them looks at other -beautiful- people, whether girls/women or men there's something wrong in the relationship.

My wife and I always enjoy looking at beautiful people, whether girls/women, men, children.

There are even people who are so ugly that we both laugh and tell each other: "my gosh, he/she's beautiful...... SO ugly..." meaning: fascinating.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and if the partner is jealous because you look at other people.....have a long talk between the two of you.

Jealousy = insecurity and can kill a relationship.

LaoPo

An acquaintance of mine has got it sorted. He's a teacher at a uni in Bangkok and, when out with his wife and getting caught taking a furtive glance at some mini skirted tight bloused student walking along the road he'll say " That's one of my students. She told me she was sick today the little liar"

Jealousy = insecurity and can kill a relationship.

Ain't that the truth.

My wife's got a real thing for Denzel Washington. Guaranteed if there's movie on with him in it she'll be watching. No problem. I'd be delusional if I thought I was better looking than him.

There's a massive difference between love and appreciating a good looking girl or woman. My neighbour's niece is a real stunner. 19 years old. My wife takes the piss out of me for making excuses to go into our garden if she's over the fence next door.

Of course my wife knows that even if the girl offered it to me on a plate I'd steadfastly refuse. There's not a female on this earth could break up my marriage and the love for my wife and daughter.

• Like 1

Ok I am going to sound a bit cheesy here, but when I am with my girl I

do not feel the need to look at any other woman.................. dam_n I've

got it bad.

i cant help to look at women, they make 50% of the population.

does she keep you in a box or are you blind :D.

Dont tell me your girl is hot:rolleyes: