Which Torrent Client...

Heng

Have been using uTorrent for awhile but would like a client that can show me a little more detailed itemized progress.

For example you are downloading a package with 20 shows and uTorrent only gives you the % downloaded for the whole package. Is there a client that shows you % per different file (different episode)?

:)

Utorrent does everything you need. Just click on the tabs at the bottom General/trackers/peers/pieces/FILES/etc...

If you click on the files tab you can see each individual file and change there priority to low/normal/high

post-27865-011690800 1282536210_thumb.jp

Edited by Bartman

I find Vuze to be good , it shows the down and up load speeds. time to complete ,etc and all torrent detail if you are interested. The display is simple to define according to what's important to you

http://www.vuze.com/

The feature I like most is the Vuse media streaming. Downloads can be dragged onto various devices in the sidebar ( i use PS3 and ITunes ) and then replayed through the TV or on the IPod/ IPhone. It converts almost all formats. I used to stream the downloads wirelessly from the desktop to the PS3 but with some movies I would get a buffering delay so I ran an ethernet cable from the desktop (IMac ) to the PS3 and it is now as good as playing from a DVD.