Were Do The Good Girls Go

STEALTH K3

Been to BKK twice now were can you meet girls that are not bar girls.  Do girls go out as a group socialy there must be some out there who are not on thr earhole for money.

Goto all the normal places, i'm sure there will be a few normal members along shortly to give you advice (Dj's etc :D ).

Or you could try-

The cinema

sports club

emporium where you can meet a hiso type (wannabe)

The local uni girls are not bad, they don't want money, just some help with there homework or a bowl of noodles.

Cheers DT

(awaiting response from other members :D:o )

2 whole times in BKK, did you walk around with your eyes closed or something, there are approx 60m thai people in thailand, half of those are women and less than 1 percent of those 30m women work in the sex industry. Thats 29.9m women to check out, just wondering how you missed them all :o

2 whole times in BKK,  did you walk around with your eyes closed or something, there are approx 60m thai people in thailand, half of those are women and less than 1 percent of those 30m women work in the sex industry. Thats 29.9m women to check out, just wondering how you missed them all :o

Perhaps they were avoiding him.

2 whole times in BKK,  did you walk around with your eyes closed or something, there are approx 60m thai people in thailand, half of those are women and less than 1 percent of those 30m women work in the sex industry. Thats 29.9m women to check out, just wondering how you missed them all :D

Boo I think he's looking for the 'good girls' that are as easy to pull as the 'bad girls'. :D

Probably sits on the sky train waiting for them to jump on his lap and call him a handsome man. :D

How can someone not be able to find Thai girls in Thailand? :o:D

Edited by bkkmadness

Silly thread - what is your definition of a good gal or bad gal? I find it amusing that someone can paint such a broad stroke of the brush. There are good ladies everywhere in Thailand and some not so good. (not so good ones arent necessarily bar girls in case you are wondering)

Edited by britmaveric

Silly thread - what is your definition of a good gal or bad gal? I find it amusing that someone can paint such a broad stroke of the brush. There are good ladies everywhere in Thailand and some not so good. (not so good ones arent necessarily bar girls in case you are wondering)

The OP clearly meant good girls to mean girls who are not and have never been prostitutes. The terms 'good,' 'bad,' and even amazingly enough 'prostitute' are of subjective to each individual.

:o

Hear Hear.. Good point :o

The OP clearly meant good girls to mean girls who are not and have never been prostitutes. The terms 'good,' 'bad,' and even amazingly enough 'prostitute' are of subjective to each individual.

:D

Been to BKK twice now were can you meet girls that are not bar girls.  Do girls go out as a group socialy there must be some out there who are not on thr earhole for money.

You have a better chance of winning the lottery than finding the prize you seek. Any information to the contrary is highly biased or foolish.

Best of luck.

good girl go to the temple and say something like " na mo tut sa ..."

Bambi :D

I thought good girls are saying " kar may sumitha cha chara waramane..".. :o

this is so true, i chuckle to myself when people (mostly Marines here) try to talk to me about thailand and all they know is walking street :o

I'd been visiting Thailand for over 5 years (about 50 times) before I moved to live here. I'd lived here over 4 years before I even knew of 'Walking Street' and only then because I was meeting someone at Dave's Place. Maybe I just live a sheltered life.

Here's an idea: let's all go to Chinatown in San Francisco so we can learn about mainstream American culture. Or let's all go to the red-light district in Amsterdam and scratch our heads and ask, "Hey, how come I can't find any nice girls in the whole of Europe?"

Geesh, either this post is a troll or this guy is amazing stupid and/or blind.

Edited by Pudgimelon

You have a better chance of winning the lottery than finding the prize you seek. Any information to the contrary is highly biased or foolish.

Best of luck.

I dont understand. Are you saying that all Thai women from Bangkok are "bad". Or are you saying the poster lacks the intelligence to find the "good" ones?

bkkmadness  Yesterday, 2005-07-11 16:46:46 IP: 61.91.81.119 |

QUOTE(Boo @ 2005-07-11 16:25:42)

oi, I'm Boo

What a strange post to make, no reason at all for it. 

Are you offering your services as a good girl for the OP Boo? 

u r sooo funny :o