Pictures Not Fully Loading

samtam

In the last couple of days I have not been able to download all pictures on web pages - some do, some don't. Those that don't have the small red "x" in the top left hand corner. It's not just my computer, but the other in the network. How can I fix?

Thanks. Yep. Cleared the cache too.

I'm looking for a solution that's more permanent. Is there some reason why this (not loading fully) phenomenon should start now? Is it an ISP problem? I recently switched to Wifi.

I'm looking for a solution that's more permanent. Is there some reason why this (not loading fully) phenomenon should start now? Is it an ISP problem? I recently switched to Wifi.

It can be a problem in the ruter... some crappy firewalls are doing stuff like that for example the firewall in my old Belkin wifi router.

It is not a good idea to give advice to turn off the firewall though, so I leave you there...

MArtin

Edited by siamect

It can be a problem in the ruter... some crappy firewalls are doing stuff like that for example the firewall in my old Belkin wifi router.

It is not a good idea to give advice to turn off the firewall though, so I leave you there...

MArtin

I am getting the same thing started in the past few days and on two different desktops both using the same router connected to True. I would like to know from the OP if he is using True?

depending on which browser you are using, there could be an option for History to be deleted after exit;

also check the settings for IE; reduce the cache to 50Mb (or even less)

MArtin

I am getting the same thing started in the past few days and on two different desktops both using the same router connected to True. I would like to know from the OP if he is using True?

Yes, using True. It was OK, and has been for 6 years, but since I changed to Wifi (to get a cheaper package) with a supposedly higher speed 4 mbs instead of 3 mbs, the speed appears slower, and now I have this picture loading issue.

MArtin

Yes, using True. It was OK, and has been for 6 years, but since I changed to Wifi (to get a cheaper package) with a supposedly higher speed 4 mbs instead of 3 mbs, the speed appears slower, and now I have this picture loading issue.

This morning I am not getting any problems loading the pictures so I think it is something related to True. I am using a broadband connection.

MArtin

I got the same issues since the last 2-3 days and I'm using True (wifi router). Pictures are loading slow or not at all. Generally speed has declined since week end.

I got the same issues since the last 2-3 days and I'm using True (wifi router). Pictures are loading slow or not at all. Generally speed has declined since week end.

Yes my very slow speeds are only in the last couple of days. Interestingly when I called the True line this morning (for technical support) the intro voicemail was different to the usual and said something to the effect that "Due to the State of Emergency.." there were some issues relating to service. When I finally got through to speak to someone, I asked them whether speeds were slower and if there was some problem, and she replied that it was a standard message. That may be so, but it's not one I've heard in the last 7-10 of calling their technical support.

Today the speeds are slow (maybe even slower), but the pictures are fully loading, (even if it takes some time).