Who Are Pattaya Girls?

tatee

Hi

I'm new here I've heard that most Pattaya girls are of Lao descent. and that they speak a dialect of Lao and not Thai. Is that true? Where are they from exactly? Lao PDR or Thailand. I can't distinguish them from their appearances.ph34r.gif

i dont think any are from outside thailand and true a lot from the northeast of thailand generally known as isaan. in reality they are from all over but the ladies from further south would head towards phuket anyway.

probably requires extensive research though.

Thought they were all from Issan .Generally if the eyes are slitty Chiag Rai and onwards,flat nose from Issan ,middle bit more western looking eyes ,southern bit all burkha

To refine the answers still further along with their cultural hertitage the Issan ladies general dress code is a skirt showing most of their arse,in fact it is entiely possible to observe their tonsils too while wearing it,their favourite statements are "want a man with a good heart", which is of much use to the average recipient as a chocolate teapot,and the term "short time" and "long time" could be the only words of spoken English these girls know.

The Northern ladies while initially shocked by their fellow country womens antics are more reservered,and for the southern ladies ,forget it.

Thought they were all from Issan .Generally if the eyes are slitty Chiag Rai and onwards,flat nose from Issan ,middle bit more western looking eyes ,southern bit all burkha

To refine the answers still further along with their cultural hertitage the Issan ladies general dress code is a skirt showing most of their arse,in fact it is entiely possible to observe their tonsils too while wearing it,their favourite statements are "want a man with a good heart", which is of much use to the average recipient as a chocolate teapot,and the term "short time" and "long time" could be the only words of spoken English these girls know.

The Northern ladies while initially shocked by their fellow country womens antics are more reservered,and for the southern ladies ,forget it.

Exactly the content we are not looking for on Thai Visa.

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Closed.