How Can I Donate Pakistan Flood Relief In Bangkok?

123ace

The most simple way which I know how to donate to any natural disaster, including the Pakistan flood relief, is through this website: www.thehungersite.com. Simply click the gold icon and you've contributed, without paying anything out of your pocket. The sponsors of this website foot the bill. I ignore the ads to purchase various trinkets and click the icons from each tab bookmarked on the top of the page (breast cancer site, animal rescue site, literacy site, etc.). Keep in mind that a person can click the icon for each site only once per day.

I've been clicking for almost 6 years and I've never received spam from this site nor from any of the sites' sponsors, this site is 100% legit.

I hope this info. helps.

Edited by Microwave

This article seems to focus upon the American response. What about the response from the rest of the world? Unfortunately it seems that there has been an equally tepid worldwide response to the Pakistan flood relief. I suppose for the same reasons as stated in this article? Sad...

The international response to the Pakistani disaster has indeed been very tepid. Why? Here are some thoughts about why.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2010/08/4-reasons-americans-arent-giving-for-pakistan/61898/

That whole article is a steaming pile of steer manure.

US taxpayers have given tens of billions of dollars in aid to Pakistan in recent years, and well in excess of $100B during this current generation. That's roughly $1000 per American taxpayer.

Then there is this, another $50M courtesy of the American taxpayer:

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20100825-711742.html

If anyone want to know where to donate, ask hypocrite Hillary, who graciously donated $10 in the week after spending mega-millions on her daughter's wedding. Her advice for where to donate is in the 4th paragraph:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/112669-clinton-pushes-flood-relief-for-pakistan-donates-10

The international response to the Pakistani disaster has indeed been very tepid. Why? Here are some thoughts about why.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2010/08/4-reasons-americans-arent-giving-for-pakistan/61898/

How about the fact that even from the last time they donated money the money did not reach the people but corrput people got the money. (earthquake there). How about the fact that more of the money disappears into the pocket of good Samaritan who work for these big good cause's. People who work for these organizations should have low salaries not the exorbitant salaries they get. Governments should show how money is spend.. and Pakistan (and Thailand) can't do that so people don't know the money is well spend.

This article seems to focus upon the American response. What about the response from the rest of the world? Unfortunately it seems that there has been an equally tepid worldwide response to the Pakistan flood relief. I suppose for the same reasons as stated in this article? Sad...

terroist countries are not high on peoples list of giving.............go figgure!

ps.......why are so many who pledged to give to haiti not actually following thourgh. did los actually send the money it pledged?

http://www.theatlant...pakistan/61898/

That whole article is a steaming pile of steer manure.

US taxpayers have given tens of billions of dollars in aid to Pakistan in recent years, and well in excess of $100B during this current generation. That's roughly $1000 per American taxpayer.

Then there is this, another $50M courtesy of the American taxpayer:

http://online.wsj.co...825-711742.html

If anyone want to know where to donate, ask hypocrite Hillary, who graciously donated $10 in the week after spending mega-millions on her daughter's wedding. Her advice for where to donate is in the 4th paragraph:

http://thehill.com/b...stan-donates-10

dont forget bill who took a write off for donating his used underware.....................................

ps..........do you think the clintons actually paid for the wedding.........i..woukldnt be surprised if their bank account grew after all was said and done.

Edited by mrdeedee

It is totally unfair to characterize Pakistan as a terrorist country. However, if they don't get the humanitarian help they desperately need now, there is indeed a much greater danger of it living up to the Islamophobes label. It was already rather a basket case, imagine what's going to happen there next.

To me it is obvious, if the tsunami effected countries deserved massive help, and Haiti deserved massive help, so does Pakistan.

Edited by Jingthing

I was about to donate some aid, then I saw this --->

Not sure I care to donate to people like that blink.gif

Apparently that was some kind of vigilante lynching (and reports are the charges proved to be false). In any case, nobody could possibly defend what happened there. But to dam_n millions of innocent sufferers because of evil incidents like that, I don't get the logic. For example, Haiti is also a violent country.

I was about to donate some aid, then I saw this --->

Not sure I care to donate to people like that blink.gif

Then you should donate to some of the other that suffer in the same country.

Dont think they all are like this.

Its like looking at a small racist town in Alabama or Mississippi, and claim the entire country is racist.

Same goes to the member calling Pakistan a terrorist country. Please open up your eyes and see the bigger picture.

terroist countries are not high on peoples list of giving.............go figgure!

ps.......why are so many who pledged to give to haiti not actually following thourgh. did los actually send the money it pledged?

Guess Thailand is also a terrorist country then?

You know where Im going with this, right?

;)

Anyhow,

I thought Thailand sent food to Haiti.

I know that was the initial plan. And with Thai Air planes as well.

:lol:

But luckily they changed that after being told it would be cheaper to buy that amount of rice in the USA and ship it down to Haiti.

I think they decided to send the food with ships instead.

Nost sure what they ended up with.

good hearted of you:

but some would say the flood is natures over population control.

where is their allah to protect them ( maybe scared to come out because of the terrorists)

hey hey this seems like too much on this forum

good hearted of you:

but some would say the flood is natures over population control.

where is their allah to protect them ( maybe scared to come out because of the terrorists)

Was it the same regarding population control and God in Haiti?