The Park Jomtien

Thaifan2

Hi

1.Please don't listen to horror stories unless you have the facts to back them up! Security is fine, there have been no security incidents in the 3 1/4 years that Ive lived in Building A.

2. Building A completed and transferred July/August 2011. All units now transferred. Building B completed, some internal work required chanotes not issued. Building B1 shell completed. No visible work going ahead at this time building B & B1.

3. Management, I presume that you are pointing at the developer and yes he is an ongoing source of entertainment. As for Building A it is manged by Jones Lang LaSalle Management Limited who are doing a fine job along with our Condo committee!

Regards

Hi

1.Please don't listen to horror stories unless you have the facts to back them up! Security is fine, there have been no security incidents in the 3 1/4 years that Ive lived in Building A.

2. Building A completed and transferred July/August 2011. All units now transferred. Building B completed, some internal work required chanotes not issued. Building B1 shell completed. No visible work going ahead at this time building B & B1.

3. Management, I presume that you are pointing at the developer and yes he is an ongoing source of entertainment. As for Building A it is manged by Jones Lang LaSalle Management Limited who are doing a fine job along with our Condo committee!

Regards

So you call a 5 year delay so far, and no work going on currently, unfounded horror stories ?

Edited by JesseFrank

.... And then look at the plans of the project in the sales office. If they would ever finish it, you would have condos all over, including where the main access road is now. That would mean YEARS of construction noise.

Also, where the shacks of the workers are now... Condo blocks!

Where would be "the Park"??

.... And then look at the plans of the project in the sales office. If they would ever finish it, you would have condos all over, including where the main access road is now. That would mean YEARS of construction noise.

Also, where the shacks of the workers are now... Condo blocks!

Where would be "the Park"??

The Parks main access is from the other side of the property off Jomtien 2nd road (and when B & B1 are finished from access alongside those buildings rather than the current back entrance), which accesses directly to the covered parking area, under the tennis court. Obviously should the big development at the rear of the property go ahead then there would be lots of construction for a period, but with the track record of the developer and the current status it seems unclear whether they will ever be finished, at least not by that developer. The properties lakeside fingers crossed will hopefully keep a measure of privacy and tranquility from the trees around the lake.

I have known a few Co-owners in Building A for a long time, and have never heard of one security issue, break in, or any problems with the construction workers. From visiting friends there it really is a lovely condo, good size and laid out units, quiet etc etc

Hi

Regards

So you call a 5 year delay so far, and no work going on currently, unfounded horror stories ?

Read the original post properly before spouting off I quote " Horror stories regarding SECURITY"

Hi Dears

I'm bob from London.

I bought one condo in building B (Zen Condominium) August 2012. but now I'm so regret !!

I paid them near 500K THB. I stopped transferring money from April 2013.

it's more than 8 months, there is no news, I really got tired of hearing "we couldn't get EIA permit yet!!!"

Do you have any new Updates !!?

May you give me some advices about cancelling agreement or selling the condo ?

Thank You

Edited by bobjoon777

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

clap2.gif Possibly a light at the end of a very long tunnel -

1. The office for the "Park Condominium"is now located in the Thai house within the grounds of the Park, next to the swimming pool. Relocated from the office building @ "The Park Villas".

2. I have reliable information yet again how reliable remains to be seen. Full funding is now secured for the completion of Building B & B1, with Building B1 scheduled for completion before the end of December 2014. Building B is near completion, some internal work pending but should be ready for handover in the very near future . . .

3. A new contractor has already started significant work on Building B1, the roof is now erected and work is ongoing inside the various apartments. I have lived here In The Park, Building A since 2010 and have never seen this much work going ahead . . . it at least looks positive!

Not much there I'm afraid, but it may be the news that some people are looking for . . .

post-64884-0-83944700-1400313961_thumb.j

post-64884-0-16638500-1400314068_thumb.j

post-64884-0-84272400-1400314382_thumb.j

1. The office for the "Park Condominium"is now located in the Thai house within the grounds of the Park, next to the swimming pool. Relocated from the office building @ "The Park Villas".

2. I have reliable information yet again how reliable remains to be seen. Full funding is now secured for the completion of Building B & B1, with Building B1 scheduled for completion before the end of December 2014. Building B is near completion, some internal work pending but should be ready for handover in the very near future . . .

3. A new contractor has already started significant work on Building B1, the roof is now erected and work is ongoing inside the various apartments. I have lived here In The Park, Building A since 2010 and have never seen this much work going ahead . . . it at least looks positive!

Not much there I'm afraid, but it may be the news that some people are looking for . . .

Good news, a very positive report, I hope everything works out for all those concerned!

• 4 weeks later...

Progress of Building B1 13 June 2014

Regards

IW

post-64884-0-19232500-1402643260_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I have created a facebook group
to initiate proceedings against the group Zen Lifestyle Co Ltd company
I have in my knowledge someone who can put me in touch with a lawyer

who will Bangkok on TV show for us with 2 cases (ZEN and THE PARK)

For more info you can ask

Please leave me your facebook profile names so that I add you to the group.

Courage

This post is about "The Park", it wants nothing to do with "ZEN". We do not want & have never wanted it in our grounds & hope it never happens!! "The Park " is currently progressing very well with Building B completed and awaiting transfer of chanotes, & B1 scheduled to be completed at the end of the year ( The new contractors are currently making very good progress, something we haven't seen for a long time!)

There is a post "Zen" condominiums your comments about "ZEN" will be better received there! I/we do however sympathies with clients of "ZEN" having suffered at the hands of the same developer for the best part of 8 years, and still so. But I can not help wondering why anybody would invest in "ZEN" with a developer who already had two partially finished projects and both at that time at a virtual stand still . . . . . . . .

Good luck, but we have all been down that route in the past, needless to say what the result was!

Regards

IW

post-64884-0-87615800-1403673614_thumb.j

post-64884-0-59541100-1403674179_thumb.j

post-64884-0-08071800-1403675031_thumb.j

• Like 1

This post is about "The Park", it wants nothing to do with "ZEN". We do not want & have never wanted it in our grounds & hope it never happens!! "The Park " is currently progressing very well with Building B completed and awaiting transfer of chanotes, & B1 scheduled to be completed at the end of the year ( The new contractors are currently making very good progress, something we haven't seen for a long time!)

There is a post "Zen" condominiums your comments about "ZEN" will be better received there! I/we do however sympathies with clients of "ZEN" having suffered at the hands of the same developer for the best part of 8 years, and still so. But I can not help wondering why anybody would invest in "ZEN" with a developer who already had two partially finished projects and both at that time at a virtual stand still . . . . . . . .

Good luck, but we have all been down that route in the past, needless to say what the result was!

Regards

IW

You are aware they consitutes a new company named "Zen Lifestyle Co ltd" before it was "Tag group".
If I know that it was the same person when purchasing and all its problems ...
I never bought so please thank you to keep your remarks (But I can not help wondering why anybody would invest in "ZEN" with a developer who already had two partially finished projects and both at that time at a virtual stand still . . . . . . . .) for you the next time.

Regards

IW

You are aware they consitutes a new company named "Zen Lifestyle Co ltd" before it was "Tag group".
If I know that it was the same person when purchasing and all its problems ...
I never bought so please thank you to keep your remarks (But I can not help wondering why anybody would invest in "ZEN" with a developer who already had two partially finished projects and both at that time at a virtual stand still . . . . . . . .) for you the next time.

Again like I said if you had looked into the company prior to giving your money, on the internet, or through a lawyer for instance, then you would have found out easily enough that Tag Group & Zen lifestyle were run by the same CEO. Just something for you to consider in the future should you ever get your money back and decide to buy again in Thailand.

Good luck

IW

Again like I said if you had looked into the company prior to giving your money, on the internet, or through a lawyer for instance, then you would have found out easily enough that Tag Group & Zen lifestyle were run by the same CEO. Just something for you to consider in the future should you ever get your money back and decide to buy again in Thailand.

Good luck

IW

Thank you but I am computer technician and so I learned to educate me on google and other....

Except when buying I saw her : http://www.ditton.lv/en_US/project/11

and nothing else post thaivisa has age on Zen condominiums ... ..

(March 2012)

Thanks but im not stupid for give money without examination....

It is easy to criticize, I hope you not have same problem in the future because you remember your comportement

I understand many of the units here are 1 bedroom, rather than studios.

How much would I be looking at paying to rent a 1 bed unit here long term?

Do you know are there many units available for rent, is there a rental agent or for rent board displayed there if I go and take a look.

Thanks

Good luck

IW

Thank you but I am computer technician and so I learned to educate me on google and other....

Except when buying I saw her : http://www.ditton.lv/en_US/project/11

and nothing else post thaivisa has age on Zen condominiums ... ..

(March 2012)

Thanks but im not stupid for give money without examination....

It is easy to criticize, I hope you not have same problem in the future because you remember your comportement

Good luck in getting your money back, I hope you get it! But believe me there is no short term solution. If you do go the court route, and believe me this is not cheap, it will tie you up for years and yes you may well win however that still doesn't mean that you'll get your money back from the developer, if he has no money to pay you then you will see nothing ( Zen lifestyle has no money, it has all been used up elsewhere). The courts will usually give the developer a minimum pay back amount over a set period of time, that time could be years! Unfortunately this is Thailand's way, and at the moment there is very little we can do to change that! For Condominium buyers there is only one sure way of buying in Thailand and that is do not buy off-plan, buy a condo that has already been completed, there is no chance of non completion in this instance. I was burnt a long time ago, and have tried the road that you are standing on . . . . . .

Good luck, but tread carefully or you may end up loosing more than you anticipated!

Regards

IW

• Like 1

Ok thanks you

I know that about him....

My think is different is not necessary pay a lawyer first, my friend know him for free.

We pay a % for lawyer, after the money com back in account bank.

Him sure about show TV cause the boss to sell all his possessions and even him in jail by this procedure

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ok thanks you

I know that about him....

My think is different is not necessary pay a lawyer first, my friend know him for free.

We pay a % for lawyer, after the money com back in account bank.

Him sure about show TV cause the boss to sell all his possessions and even him in jail by this procedure

So how has the tv show, selling of possessions and incarceration been going?

I like the potential the Park condo complex has with the one side facing full grown trees giving it a feeling that you are in a tropical forest with the sounds of nature during the day and night. There is also a small stream with a wooden bridge that goes across the water to the main entrance. The problem is that small details of landscaping, walkways, and other items are not finished that would not require a lot of cost. Meanwhile the architect/builders spent ridiculous amounts of money building a huge so called "elaborate" entrance wall/gate to the place (what a waste of time and money that could have gone toward a more sensible outdoor project, The condo building themselves are nice built with good material and detail.

I wish I had a condo there.

I like the potential the Park condo complex has with the one side facing full grown trees giving it a feeling that you are in a tropical forest with the sounds of nature during the day and night. There is also a small stream with a wooden bridge that goes across the water to the main entrance. The problem is that small details of landscaping, walkways, and other items are not finished that would not require a lot of cost. Meanwhile the architect/builders spent ridiculous amounts of money building a huge so called "elaborate" entrance wall/gate to the place (what a waste of time and money that could have gone toward a more sensible outdoor project, The condo building themselves are nice built with good material and detail.

I wish I had a condo there.

What holds you back from buying one?

I bet there are plenty of owners who want to get rid of theirs.

• Like 1

One post has been removed, please see the pinned topic at the top of Thailand News Clippings extract is here:

Any posts which can be construed as rumor mongering are not allowed.

Posters violating these rules, and the forum rules will receive a warning, a possible suspension of posting privileges or a ban from the site.

Please check the entire list of forum rules: http://www.thaivisa....tion=boardrules