Farangs Exploiting Farangs!

Us Americans are a sorry lot.  As other posters have mentioned, we come from the most hated nation on earth.  We're fat, stupid, lazy, xenophobic, and self-centered.  We lie, cheat, steal, and eat our young.  We kill each other relentlessly.  We have high poverty and infant mortality rates.  Our politicians, and police are ineffective and corrupt.  You cannot say enough bad things about us.  One question, then: why is the line for people to obtain visas so long at the US embassy?

Good stuff, expatinasia! :D

Adding,

The only country where a Thai takes his English language skills seriously? .. America! :D

The only country where barbarians from barbaric countries get civilized & enjoy it, by necessity &/or choice? .. America! :D

The only country where a Thai, Mexican or Latin man quickly learns that humans have the right of way on the highways, roads and byways and that if you speed up and try to run one over, you will have to answer to the Evil One! :D

:o:D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may or may not have been a rip off .....

A few years ago, I was sat in a beer bar in Pattaya with my son. A farang (Scandinavian, I think) approached me with what appeares to be an A4 flyer. "Read that and come over to see me (at an adjacent bar) if you are interested", he said. I scanned the page and it was obvious that it was another "make thousands on your computer at home" scam. I placed it on the bar and continued with the serious stuff.

About 15 minutes later, he returned and asked me why I had not been over to see him. "I'm not interested", I said. "Don't you want to make lots of money?", he said. "Not really", I said. Then he became very indignant and asked if I was a millionaire or something. I explained that I was but that all my lira was currently invested in Turkey. He walked off in a huff.

My feelings are that if I had a sure fire way of making money with little effort, I'd keep it to myself and not go offering to strangers in Pattaya (or anywhere else).

Us Americans are a sorry lot.  As other posters have mentioned, we come from the most hated nation on earth.  We're fat, stupid, lazy, xenophobic, and self-centered.  We lie, cheat, steal, and eat our young.  We kill each other relentlessly.  We have high poverty and infant mortality rates.  Our politicians, and police are ineffective and corrupt.  You cannot say enough bad things about us.  One question, then: why is the line for people to obtain visas so long at the US embassy?

Because you work so slowly?????????????

:o:D:D

Because you work so slowly?????????????

:o:D:D

or, the applicants can't read and/or are waiting for their interpreters! :D