Pleas Help! "Fishing World" In Minburi

musatora

I would like to go to "Fishing World" in Minburi province.

Any infomation about there?

The address or directions...how to get there from center of Bangkok?

And the price ?

How to fish? from the boat or shore?

The telephone number?

Open hours?

Can I get there by myself without an expensive fishing tour company?

I can not afford to use them...

Can I hire a boat easily? how much?

Thank you for your advice, metisdead, liveinlos

I sent e-mail the fishig tor company you showed for inqury about the tour for this lake, but never received reply.....I will wait for their reply.

I have been to and really enjoyed some fishing ponds near Bangkok before, but next time I would like to do fishing in more natural settings...

Fishing World is great, I actually prefer to fish there over Bung Samran, much more natural, huge lake, you can fish on a boat but I prefer to hire a raft and fish from that. (They are spaced far apart and you may need a boat to get to it)

I never use fishing tours, just ask the guys at the shop they'll help you out. For free.

There's a good chance of Cats, Barramundi, and Pacu.

Cast out as far as you can using the typical floating breadball or put a live bait on the bottom (which are also available at the tackle shop).

Many many thanks to Quiksilva!

I am very happy with info you gave!

Is there a tackle or fishing shop at Fishig World lakeside?

I know there is a restaurant on the lakeside, but never know about any shops that may help our fishing in the Fishing World lake.

Could you please tell me where the shop is around?

Near the restaurant?

Can I find out the shop easily?

I would like to try the raft!

No need advanced booking for the raft?

I have never been to there, but I think I can get there by myself, so I would not like to use fishing tours companies, because it costs very expensive (about 20000thb per day! I can not afford!)

Fishing World is great, I actually prefer to fish there over Bung Samran, much more natural, huge lake, you can fish on a boat but I prefer to hire a raft and fish from that. (They are spaced far apart and you may need a boat to get to it)

I never use fishing tours, just ask the guys at the shop they'll help you out. For free.

There's a good chance of Cats, Barramundi, and Pacu.

Cast out as far as you can using the typical floating breadball or put a live bait on the bottom (which are also available at the tackle shop).

The tackle shop is right at the entrance to the lake. As tackle shops go, its not that great, just for basics and bait really.

I usually advance book a raft of my choice. Be warned its easy to blank here as it is an absolutely huge lake, so plenty of groundbait is suggested.

• 4 weeks later...

I have never been to there, but I think I can get there by myself, so I would not like to use fishing tours companies, because it costs very expensive (about 20000thb per day! I can not afford!)

Wow....someones taking the p**s would love to see that Email response! No wonder tour companies get a bad name. Useful info thanks...typically cost with tour companies to Fishing World are 6500 all in including transfers, quality tackle hire, bait and guide and entry fees.

Wow....someones taking the p**s would love to see that Email response! No wonder tour companies get a bad name. Useful info thanks...typically cost with tour companies to Fishing World are 6500 all in including transfers, quality tackle hire, bait and guide and entry fees.

Check out my other thread where I have marked the location of this place on goggles maps