Thai Women With Long Toe Nails

AAACEEE

sometimes i sit in the BTS or wherever in Thailand and i see these women with those awful long toe nails...

they stick out way over the end of their toe and shoes and its one of the most ugly things i've ever seen on a women.. then they even put nail polish with flower figures on it to make it even stand out more...why in g*d's name would they do that ??

now i think womens feet are very important maybe a bit too much... but this just makes some beautiful girls look rediculous.. and i think it looks a freaky and bah.gif too

• Like 1

And are you so perfect? do you shave, pedi - manicure yourself each and every day? Are you well dressed?

The ladies in question perhaps have other things to think about - like where is the next meal coming from, can i get to my job on time, are the kids ok.

The next time you take the time to observe, look at yourself. Or think about the ladies in question looking at you.

They are probably thinking that you are a fat, sweaty foreign person. Who stares.

• Like 1

And are you so perfect? do you shave, pedi - manicure yourself each and every day? Are you well dressed?

The ladies in question perhaps have other things to think about - like where is the next meal coming from, can i get to my job on time, are the kids ok.

The next time you take the time to observe, look at yourself. Or think about the ladies in question looking at you.

They are probably thinking that you are a fat, sweaty foreign person. Who stares.

if you think (maybe its hard for u but try) then u would come to the conclusion that the women in question spend allot of time polishing painting and filing their toe nails untill their so long and over decorated... so no they probably dont have allot of other things to think about

im not saying im better but its just weird looking

if you think (maybe its hard for u but try) then u would come to the conclusion that the women in question spend allot of time polishing painting and filing their toe nails untill their so long and over decorated... so no they probably dont have allot of other things to think about

I think your words where: "worst nightmare", most ugly things i've ever seen on a women", "look rediculous.. and i think it looks a freaky and :bah: too".

But as we all have, you are right to your own opinion.

:)

• Like 1

I think your words where: "worst nightmare", most ugly things i've ever seen on a women", "look rediculous.. and i think it looks a freaky and :bah: too".

i love thai girls and always treat them with respect! i would never say such a thing to offend someone... but lets be honest have you ever seen it? long toe nails? not to make a big deal out of it but its just something that looks discusting yes...

i love thai girls and always treat them with respect! i would never say such a thing to offend someone... but lets be honest have you ever seen it? long toe nails? not to make a big deal out of it but its just something that looks discusting yes...

Discusting as extreme long finger nails, or dirty looking dread locks, or sweaty singlets, or dirty worn out jeans, etc.

You see where Im going with this?

;);)

well maybe you are right

who am i to judge anybody if thats your point..just looking for an explanation and giving my opinion.. all those thing above are usualy things worn by people who are trying to look alternitive.. specialy the last 3 and are not considered normal... not saying u have to be

but the women im talking about are usually normal looking.. sometimes business women, mothers or massage girls.... generaly ''normal people''... thats what makes me wonder why would they ware their nails like that its clearly a ''normal thing'' here and cant possibly imagine that any man would like that..

but im staring to get the feeling there are some guys here with gf/wifes with razorblade toenails wink.gif

Actually yes my feet are perfect and beautiful, no Im not joking. And what we are talking about is the women that take the deliberate time to grow and cultivate and manicure and polish their LONG toenails. EW.....

well maybe you are right

who am i to judge anybody if thats your point..just looking for an explanation and giving my opinion.. all those thing above are usualy things worn by people who are trying to look alternitive.. specialy the last 3 and are not considered normal... not saying u have to be

but the women im talking about are usually normal looking.. sometimes business women, mothers or massage girls.... generaly ''normal people''... thats what makes me wonder why would they ware their nails like that its clearly a ''normal thing'' here and cant possibly imagine that any man would like that..

but im staring to get the feeling there are some guys here with gf/wifes with razorblade toenails wink.gif

Dont worry, I was just trying to tease you a bit.

Thats why the ;)

Maybe this is some sort of fashion in a sub-culture here.

It helps them when climbing walls. :)

I was going to say trees.

I remember the Eddie Murphy movie where he was turned off by a beautiful woman's feet which he thought were ugly. He was portraying a shallow man, but I get the point.

I never notice that thing on Thai Women, but...

Thai Women on Sky Train with those long and polish nails usually don't struggle with thinks you mansion.

For the average Thai who has to think about where is the next food coming from will never take the sky train. Instead he/she will take the baht bus, take his/her bicycle or walk.

Isn't it also a braces thing? :D

Best Regards,

Lammbock

So it is you. The fat, ugly & smelly old farang man that was staring at my beautiful little feet. ;)

I was just joking.

There are a lot of interesting thing to do with your eyes, like reading a book. Why don't you try that from time to time.

I can honestly say that I have never seen it in the BTS...but then again, I don't look at women in the BTS much and especially not their feet...

But now I fear that I will tomorrow check if it is as horribly as written here...now you have ruined my daily trips.