New Insight Into Thai Immigration

Shoooot, Chiang Mai Thai, now everybody knows that I'm just a penny-pinching loser running back and forth to the border every 30 days. I wanted to pretend to be a -somewhat- successful business man that was in your camp due to your vast logic and intellectual expertise, but you outed me! :o

Walkers are not permitted to be businessmen in Thailand Georgie. CMT may well advise you to the contrary though. It'd be good if he read other threads wherein other members are starting to report difficulties of a type CMT cannot see.

Its not that I don't listen Doctor, its that I hold people to what they say and sometimes, get this, even ask for clarification. I thank you this time for at least conceeding that you do not know when these changes might take place. Maybe a week. Maybe a month. Maybe a year. Maybe never. I think many members would have found that information relevant long ago. As we have said, time will tell.

Georgie-Porgie, I'll see you and the rest of the pennyless losers poolside.

I am sorry that the Government doesn't seek my say so before implementing laws. Can I tell them that you think they should give me pre Ministerial action advice. Grow up.

Doctor, I meant only that going back to 2 or 3 months ago, you were speaking as if you you had inside information that big changes were imminent. Now you admit that in reality, you do not know when, only that they will probably come. So my point is that going back 3 months ago, maybe this would have been good information to share.

TIME WILL TELL.