Do You Get Bored ? And Stop

Jockstar

For all the time i have been on Thiavisa. I have enjoyed some great and funny posts. Some are short and some are long. One person who enjoy reading is Scampy. His posts/threads, even if long are usually amusing. But there are other members and maybe i'm one who bores others with their long posts. I will start to read and if the subject is boring or going no where then i stop. Sometimes people will copy and paste an article in a reply. Why dont highlights or condense what you want to say? Rant over.Sorry!

Sometimes people will copy and paste an article in a reply. Why dont highlights or condense what you want to say?

Agree Jock, so annoying when ppl quote someone's entire previous verbage, adding a one line response, relevant to line # 3 in the 200 line previous post... :o

Rant over.Sorry!

Geez J, lighten up with the apologies already :D

(was that too long? :D if so, sorry;)

Sometimes people will copy and paste an article in a reply. Why dont highlights or condense what you want to say?

Agree Jock, so annoying when ppl quote someone's entire previous verbage, adding a one line response, relevant to line # 3 in the 200 line previous post... :D

Rant over.Sorry!

Geez J, lighten up with the apologies already :D

(was that too long? :D if so, sorry;)

Infuriating isn't it!!! :D:D:o !!!

For all the time i have been on Thiavisa. I have enjoyed some great and funny posts. Some are short and some are long. One person who enjoy reading is Scampy. His posts/threads, even if long are usually amusing. But there are other members and maybe i'm one who bores others with their long posts. I will start to read and if the subject is boring or going no where then i stop. Sometimes people will copy and paste an article in a reply. Why dont highlights or condense what you want to say? Rant over.

Edited to say i'm not sorry. Also i'll keep ranting when i feel like it!

Thankss bahtandsold. I needed told. :D:D:o

This was my edit after i was old off by bahtandsold.

For all the time i have been on Thiavisa. I have enjoyed some great and funny posts. Some are short and some are long. One person who enjoy reading is Scampy. His posts/threads, even if long are usually amusing. But there are other members and maybe i'm one who bores others with their long posts. I will start to read and if the subject is boring or going no where then i stop. Sometimes people will copy and paste an article in a reply. Why dont highlights or condense what you want to say? Rant over.

// Edit: <snip> Waste of bandwidth!

Edited by RDN

For all the time i have been on Thiavisa. I have enjoyed some great and funny posts. Some are short and some are long. One person who enjoy reading is Scampy. His posts/threads, even if long are usually amusing. But there are other members an

<snip>

bores others with their long posts. I will start to read and if the subject is boring or going no where then i stop. Sometimes people will copy and paste an article in a reply. Why dont highlights or condense what yo

Me too!

//Edit :o

Edited by RDN

For all the time i have been on Thiavisa. I have enjoyed some great and funny posts. Some are short and some are long. One person who enjoy reading is Scampy. His posts/threads, even if long are usually amusing. But there are other members and maybe i'm one who bores others with their long posts. I will start to read and if the subject is boring or going no where then i stop. Sometimes people will copy and paste an article in a reply. Why dont highlights or condense what you want to say? Rant over.Sorry!

maybe they re just newby, babe

ciao

bambi :o

Why do I find myself defending Fluff for the second time this week.

Maybe I just like the word ...Fluff, Fluffious, Fluffucious, Fluffelicious...etc...

This is a fluffy post isn't it!

I read the first post in this thread and realised then that there would be nothing interesting in this thread... so I just hit reply and replied

totster  :o

Smart move...

I made the mistake of going thru 2 pages of it...zzzzzzzzzzz

If ever a thread desperately needed to go off topic and onto something more interesting....it's this one.

:o

This thread was never on topic. Not even the first post. Look, see, topic clearly says it's about reading long threads, but then Jockstar rants about reading long posts. I say delete the post. Close the thread. Ban the user. Block his IP. Block the ISP. Block the whole country, the whole faggot commie muslim lot of them.

If ever a thread desperately needed to go off topic and onto something more interesting....it's this one.

:o

This thread was never on topic. Not even the first post. Look, see, topic clearly says it's about reading long threads, but then Jockstar rants about reading long posts. I say delete the post. Close the thread. Ban the user. Block his IP. Block the ISP. Block the whole country, the whole faggot commie muslim lot of them.

:D:D:D