Paperwork Needed From Thai Prospective Employer

Thai Company very large 20 employees wants to get me work permit. Owner has never done this before. What papers does he have to take to the Labour Ministry to apply for the permit. He has no Idea. Hotel Managment Consultant would be job title.? I will have to change my current visa by leaving the country and reapplying for a new visa 0 or B type with a copy of the work permit? Is that correct?

I am guessing here.

Copy of business Registration

Copy of last years Taxes Paid

Copy of his house book

Proof of 2,000,000 bhat in bank account? or is it less

What more will he need to take me to the Labour Ministry? What will I need to take to the Labour ministry? How long is the process after applying how long can I expect to wait?

Go to the labor office first and apply for a work permit. You need some forms from them to fill in that must be signed by you and the company, so visit them first and ask what you need.

Labor will give you a wp3 receipt, to show the embassy/consulate. This will help you get the non-B visa, together with company paperwork. Visit labor first, as

When you have the visa return to Thailand and labor and get the work permit. Now you can work.

Go to the labor office first and apply for a work permit. You need some forms from them to fill in that must be signed by you and the company, so visit them first and ask what you need.

Labor will give you a wp3 receipt, to show the embassy/consulate. This will help you get the non-B visa, together with company paperwork. Visit labor first, as

When you have the visa return to Thailand and labor and get the work permit. Now you can work.

Thanks Again more info for TVF readers can be found at www.MFA.go.th I started to do some research after receiving your reply.