Hair & Beaty Training?

falangaman

Hello all,

Ive already posted this on the 'General Topics' forum but would like to ask the peeps who visit this one as they may have better experience.

My g/f is interested in finding a suitable training centre in Bangkok so that she can train to be a hair stylist/beautician.

Would anyone have a clue on any such centres in the city (preferably near to a BTS line) and how long these courses are along with a cost?

Thanks, I hope someone can help

FM

• 3 years later...
Hello all,

Ive already posted this on the 'General Topics' forum but would like to ask the peeps who visit this one as they may have better experience.

My g/f is interested in finding a suitable training centre in Bangkok so that she can train to be a hair stylist/beautician.

Would anyone have a clue on any such centres in the city (preferably near to a BTS line) and how long these courses are along with a cost?

Thanks, I hope someone can help

FM

Hello........ I am in the same situation you just described, I'm looking for a good Beautician School somewhere in Bangkok...... did you ever find one?

jd

There is a big well known school of hairdressing etc somewhere up near major cineplex on rachadapisek. Exactly where i cannot remember. But it is very well know and most hairdressers will know of it. So start with a asking at an upmarket shop. Its not cheap, but is the best i believe. If you cannot find it in a week or two i can get information then.

• 11 months later...

There is a big well known school of hairdressing etc somewhere up near major cineplex on rachadapisek. Exactly where i cannot remember. But it is very well know and most hairdressers will know of it. So start with a asking at an upmarket shop. Its not cheap, but is the best i believe. If you cannot find it in a week or two i can get information then.

Hi, can you recommend a very good hairdressing school in Bangkok? Their address and phone number would be great. I'm planning to arrange some kind of a beauty education tour to Thailand and are now searching for a good hairdressing school that we can work with...

thx b4

The vast majority of these schools leave a lot to be desired, high fees with very little professional training and after graduation, none of the half way decent beauty shops will hire a graduate into a decent role because they have no practical experience. I went through this with my better half years ago and it was quite an eye opener, be careful.