Is Football "Straight"?

Zodiac

after seeing the tevez miss against sunderland, I am thinkng how could he not score that?

is there more to it?

a blind man with no legs could have netted that one.

Come on comparing tevez to a blind man with no legs is not fair on tevez,he is not that good!

• Like 1

after seeing the tevez miss against sunderland, I am thinkng how could he not score that?

is there more to it?

Come on comparing tevez to a blind man with no legs is not fair on tevez,he is not that good!

:rolleyes: And with that comment sealing Utd's fate in the next derby match.....:whistling:

• Like 1

is there more to it?

:rolleyes: And with that comment sealing Utd's fate in the next derby match.....:whistling:

Bring it on i cannot wait! if thats all they have got to offer.

i'd be amazed if english football is entirely clean. caliopoli in serie a showed how football can be influenced, but it's a lot more difficult to spot-bet in football like has happened in the cricket. i do though think that bookies should be banned from offering odds on times of things like first throw-in, first foul and so on.

Man United Fan in " Tevez is sh*t " shock horror again...:D

Yeah he's well sh*t, he's also the only Player in Manchester United history to have one of the below when the paying Customers there realised he could be on his way...

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/310974/Man-Utd-vs-Arsenal-Manchester-United-fans-are-angry-over-Carlos-Tevezs-treatment-at-Old-Trafford.html

Anyway, is Football bent ??

May i refer you to this Picture if there is any doubt at all in your mind..;)

Redknapp.bmp

Yeah he's well sh*t, he's also the only Player in Manchester United history to have one of the below when the paying Customers there realised he could be on his way...

http://www.newsofthe...d-Trafford.html

While we are on the subject of being bent, have the scammers finished paying up Sheff Utd yet Singhy ;)

Paul Kitson and the West Ham team managed by a Mr Redknapp had a spread bet on when the first throwin would be, and Kitson hoofed it out of play from the kick off.

Similar kind of thing to the cricket scam.

Also the money gambled by Orientals on football is meant to be in the 10s of millions per bet, with this kind of money floating around id be surprised if these kind of incidents werent happening frequently. (remember the floodlights going out.)

One of the reasons local footballs not taken seriously in this region is because the outcome is often made before the kick off.

Edited by Englander

Paul Kitson and the West Ham team had a spread bet on when the first throwin would be, and Kitson hoofed it out of play on his first kick.

No no no no, couldn't have been the scammers, they would never do anything crooked :o

Paul Kitson and the West Ham team had a spread bet on when the first throwin would be, and Kitson hoofed it out of play on his first kick.

No no no no, couldn't have been the scammers, they would never do anything crooked :o

& who was the <deleted> Manager at the time ????????????????? :D

This is him after the Wigan defeat...

Edited by MSingh

http://www.newsofthe...d-Trafford.html

While we are on the subject of being bent, have the scammers finished paying up Sheff Utd yet Singhy ;)

What for the most hyporcritical ruling in the History of the British Justice system ??

No we haven't & if it was me i'd knock the Northern *%$# & tell them to &%$ themselves....:D

They did let Paul Kitson kick it so it was a bit of fairplay on WestHams part, it could have landed absolutely anywhere.

They did let Paul Kitson kick it so it was a bit of fairplay on WestHams part, it could have landed absolutely anywhere.

Haahahaha, decent Player was Kitson, very underated..

Shame though, i once cuaght him on the Powder in the Toilet's of Jets in Woodford, you know that Gaff don't you Alf ??

Shame though, i once cuaght him on the Powder in the Toilet's of Jets in Woodford, you know that Gaff don't you Alf ??

:cheesy: :cheesy:

And I always thought your lot spent their Saturday nights on a pub crawl in Leytonstone.....bit upmarket for you singhy!

And I always thought your lot spent their Saturday nights on a pub crawl in Leytonstone.....bit upmarket for you singhy!

I was being used as a Plaything at that time by an old J*w Girl out of Chigwell, Birds of a Feather styley...:D

I was being used as a Plaything at that time by an old J*w Girl out of Chigwell, Birds of a Feather styley...:D

Id have done Doreen in her prime mate, nothing to be ashamed about.

Id have done Doreen in her prime mate, nothing to be ashamed about.

Bwahahaaha, over Sharon all day....:D

i hope you threatened to go to the newspapers if he didn't share with it with you :o .............been there a couple of times but was more likely to go to the Castle if i was in that manor.

Edited by alfieconn

I shagged a bird from Chigwell once....met her in the Kings Head i think it was........nice boozer.

Just thought i'd share that with you all. Quiet morning an all that.....

I don't really see you as a plaything type of guy singher , got any pics ;) .

I don't really see you as a plaything type of guy singher , got any pics ;) .

You'd be surprised Alfredo, you'd be surprised....:D

is there more to it?

Very cockey and confident at the moment eh nev. ;)

is there more to it?

Very cockey and confident at the moment eh nev. ;)

Just relishing the challenge mate :ph34r::)

Rather sadly the corruption in Pakistan cricket is all about economics. Their Test cricketers are paid between GBP750 and GBP2000 a month. Presumably a bit of spot fixing can multiply that 5 or 10 times.

When an EPL footballer can easily earn GBP200,000 a month, you have to see that as a fairly large incentive to remain honest especially as I dont fancy their chances of making much in the real world if they were banned from football.

Rather sadly the corruption in Pakistan cricket is all about economics. Their Test cricketers are paid between GBP750 and GBP2000 a month. Presumably a bit of spot fixing can multiply that 5 or 10 times.

When an EPL footballer can easily earn GBP200,000 a month, you have to see that as a fairly large incentive to remain honest especially as I dont fancy their chances of making much in the real world if they were banned from football.

I know little about cricket but i do know that those in the Indian Premier League get extremely well paid comparatively to decent footballers with wages rising quickly, and surely most the Pakistani national team players are able to get a contract.

And the young 18yo lad implicated is meant to be the next big thing in cricket and would have made a fortune.

PS Im corrupt and am not rich (i blame a lack of corrupt opportunities) but wouldnt rip the average man in the street off like these people seemingly have, its all down to morals or lack of them at the end of the day.

Edited by Englander

PS Im corrupt and am not rich (i blame a lack of corrupt opportunities) but wouldnt rip the average man in the street off like these people seemingly have, its all down to morals or lack of them at the end of the day.

Spot on...