Yammy Nouvo Rough Idle

JimSiam

I have very poor idle and the auto is grabbing and trying to go, the bike has poor acceleration to 15kmh then is fine, i have had to replace the carby diaphragm once before because of a similar situation, could it be this again?

the reason I'm talking about gasohol is that its known to bugger up carb diaphragms especially if they are cheap rubber. Better to get a genuine Yamaha part they are less susceptible to the gasohol. Also might need a carb clean and tune up.

No regular 91. jeez where are you? 

now just got to find a yammy shop, wonder if the boys down the road with the race shop would be any good, they have one that goes not like a nouvo, has hole holes all over the body work, noisy exhaust and sounds like it revs to 20,000 rpm, well 10,000 at least.

Yeah even without gasohol the gunk that my bikes seem to get in them from the fuel here..

But I would NEVER put gasohol in any of them.. Sure sometimes 91 isnt easy to get but is the nuovo even suited for gasohol ?? Thought ours had 91 only type stickers under the seat ??

Yeah even without gasohol the gunk that my bikes seem to get in them from the fuel here..

But I would NEVER put gasohol in any of them.. Sure sometimes 91 isnt easy to get but is the nuovo even suited for gasohol ?? Thought ours had 91 only type stickers under the seat ??

2008 Nuovo and on gasohol 91 OK, green gasohol marked on my gas cap. Runs perfectly.

-O

2008 Nuovo and on gasohol 91 OK, green gasohol marked on my gas cap. Runs perfectly.

-O

E10 only, NO E20