Android Or Iphone?

Deeral

How many Skype answers do you want? Your questions have been answered several times. If you still have questions perhaps be more specific.

Not really - and quite frankly i don't need anymore patronising answers from you

Edited by Deeral

if you need skype and a camera in the front panel go for a Nokia E71 - it does exactly this, comes with plenty of more or less useful apps and has the OVI messenger that does pretty much the same as that blackberry messenger and costs just 11 k

I bought an htc wildfire andriod phone recently and am quite happy with the device...seems like the android products have a range of prices but the iphone only has one price...

speaks fer itself if yer like me and just wanted to check out the touch screen, the camera and the music when you've been useta a cheap nokia with limited features...

'applications'?...what are those?... :blink:

How many Skype answers do you want? Your questions have been answered several times. If you still have questions perhaps be more specific.

Not really - and quite frankly i don't need anymore patronising answers from you

patronising? the question is legit, what answers do you still require about Skype?

iPhone b/c it's the best. Tops the satisfaction ratings for the last 3 years - no further comments needed.

Android is inching closer - huge improvements in each version. But to be honest I don't see any attractive Android handsets out there. Most of the higher end ones have severe battery life issues. Others are huge. Others are plain fugly. Those that come closest to the iPhone in terms of features and performance are more expensive.